ADVERTISEMENT

IU fans want to hire cal #CalToTheHall

I mean, if he keeps on like he has they can have him. Whatever Cal has to do to get his edge back is what we need. I think not having Rick right up the road at UofL has really hurt us in that regard. Cals a guy who's motivated by rivalries and haters. "Tell me I can't mfer.....I'll show you."

Lately that entity has been us, because he stopped getting the very cream of the crop and still sent Top 50 guys who needed to stay. We became disgruntled, it bothered him, we had the mass exodus and looked like crap, and we're now at Defcon 5.

Cal needs to accept the fanbase isn't going to change. Not on politics certainly, but more germane, not on the desire to win FOR Kentucky. Instead of trying to prove us wrong he needs to evaluate why he isn't getting the top guys (I'm sure he has and I'm sure it has to do with not wanting to play the game so to speak, and I can respect that) and then focus on how to build this roster in a manner that creates continuity so we have leadership and skilled players. THEN you can focus on helping these guys reach their dreams of the league. Doing a crash course with most of them just results in fizzling out or going overseas.

It's all on Cal. It's time to reinvent himself. Or Indiana can have him. And they won't be happy either.

We don’t eat hat or Rick to go there. IU needs to stay shitty. Cal would turn them around and beat the s.
We don't play them anymore so it doesn't matter that much. Would have been a heck of a game this year, though.

There are some hilarious threads on the IU rivals page about the coaching search. Calipari, Stevens, Pitino, Oats, bring back Sampson, Alford, Beilein......so entertaining.
Beilein would be a home run for II.

tenor.gif

At least now I know why Lamont was cruising through Lexington...

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT