ADVERTISEMENT

It's time we hear on Z

The NCAA should be required to hold a national press conference once/month and field questions from media and member institutions. Maybe if they get asked by ESPN on national TV over and over why they move so damn slowly, they'll speed up. Or at least provide some transparency on why their process moves at a snail's pace.

I still wonder if there's a chance he can get cleared by next season (Would the NCAA fast track all the new eligibility cases ahead of him? lol).

He's likely not getting drafted now.. now that he hasn't played at all this season. Maybe he can use all off season to work on his game at our facilities, play next year, and he could then possibly be a lottery pick if that 7'2" frame pans out.

I still wonder if there's a chance he can get cleared by next season (Would the NCAA fast track all the new eligibility cases ahead of him? lol).

He's likely not getting drafted now.. now that he hasn't played at all this season. Maybe he can use all off season to work on his game at our facilities, play next year, and he could then possibly be a lottery pick if that 7'2" frame pans out.

That’s what happened at ucla with Büyüktuncel

If not this week then he should just go back to Croatia. This has become much more than ridiculous it seems like it is a vendetta

It took about 90 days from admission for the ucla guys, that’s the only school that was also picking up commitments as late as August, but their guys got enrolled by mid august, and cleared in mid November.

Either way that 90 days with holiday is up this week for Ivisic

That’s what happened at ucla with Büyüktuncel
Jim Carrey Dog GIF by filmeditor

The NCAA obviously doesn't care if we think it's time.

I hope the kid doesn't give up and go back home. I think he can potentially help us. I don't think he plays a ton. But he'd be nice size/depth for if we have injuries/foul trouble. Maybe he surprises us and commands more minutes than I am expecting.

The NCAA probably is hoping he will just go on back home, so they won't have to make the decision. The longer this goes, the more they are getting criticized and rightly so. It's time they start think about him and what he is sacrificing just to play here in the America. The fact that he is at Kentucky does have something to do with it, they sniff around here more than anywhere else because they can't get Cal on anything, while Self and others keep on doing things out in the open without worrying about it.

If not this week then he should just go back to Croatia. This has become much more than ridiculous it seems like it is a vendetta
It was a vendetta from the word go Dave , name one other school in the entire country who wouldn’t have heard something by now !! Hell Dook would have heard with twenty four hours. If I am not mistaken they did actually hear in less than two weeks when Marvin Bagley was concerned

The NCAA should be required to hold a national press conference once/month and field questions from media and member institutions. Maybe if they get asked by ESPN on national TV over and over why they move so damn slowly, they'll speed up. Or at least provide some transparency on why their process moves at a snail's pace.
Good idea but I doubt espn would air it. Might take time away from Stephen A Smith screaming all day.

Again, make a decision one way or the other & stop jerking this young man around! If the issue is personal finance, they’ve had that info long enuff to make a determination. If it’s his amateur status, same thing. They’ve had his info long enuff. Make a f’n decision already!
Yeah, it’s either a yes or no at this point. If they don’t have enough info to make a decision, someone isn’t doing their job. No reason to keep the guy in limbo.

Jay bilas said what the holdup supposedly was on the broadcast, he said it was because of him playing in a foreign league in Montenegro

I was actually quite sure that today was the day he'd be cleared. Starting to second guess that information since there hasn't been any more rumblings of it. I definitely believe he will play for us at some point. Could still be tomorrow against Mizzou for a few minutes if in fact he is cleared today.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
I was actually quite sure that today was the day he'd be cleared. Starting to second guess that information since there hasn't been any more rumblings of it. I definitely believe he will play for us at some point. Could still be tomorrow against Mizzou for a few minutes if in fact he is cleared today.
I heard this too.

Even if he is cleared he's probably not going to play this year...that ship has sailed unfortunately.

There are some seriously, seriously beautiful women in Eastern Europe.
I have been stationed/deployed all over the world, Spain, Japan, Korea, Italy, Germany not counting the war countries that I visited but didn’t get to see many women while there. There are many beautiful women everywhere, but they also have many REAL Ugly Women. If you ask Z, I bet he says more good looking women here then back in his home town.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT