ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking really good for Acaden Lewis and Caleb Wilson to UK

I could never try to argue with a MASTER DEBATER, especially one that is so eager and proud to make that sort of claim. That's a FACT.
You sure are trying hard enough to. You keep calling me out when I never addressed you about the topic. Sounds like YOU have this MASTER DEBATER you call it on your brain a little too much. Any ,who run along youngin', grown folks are trying to talk.

I’ve said it before, I will say it again, I’m just not worried about signing elite Freshmen anymore. Pope is going to fill out the roster with good pieces, whether they be Freshmen or in the portal.

It’s going to fine either way. I just can’t get all worked up about whether an elite Freshman decides to go to school here or not.

It’s not like it was with Cal, where we had to have elite talent to compete. We now have a coach with an actual system and strategy. We aren’t dependent on “out-athlete-ing” the other team to have a chance to win.

So I won’t cry if we miss out on Wilson. I won’t cry if Cenac also picks another school. We will get some players from the portal and we will compete.
Great post, couldn’t agree more

You sure are trying hard enough to. You keep calling me out when I never addressed you about the topic. Sounds like YOU have this MASTER DEBATER you call it on your brain a little too much. Any ,who run along youngin', grown folks are trying to talk.
Effortless, actually. You're the one that claims to be the skilled debater, offering feigned advice to others while trying to demean them along the way. You arrogantly offer such sage advice, albeit imagined, to those you consider mindless dolts ... right? That's big of you. I've witnessed this behavior from you for some time now and you're consistent, arrogantly offering instruction in a very unconvincing and disrespectful way all while suggesting to all that you are a master ... in this case, a master-debater. You may be right, and I have no reason to think otherwise ... unless you want to prove me wrong and make public denial, at this time. Are you or are you not a master-debater? Honestly, I don't think you are because a demeaning attitude usually is the first step to crushing defeat in the art of debate. You are very skilled at the "demeaning attitude thing" which usually is a reliable indicator that you're not very skilled in debate and as such, renders you something other than a MASTER DEBATER. Lucky for you.

“Lewis will take an official visit to check out the Blue Devils this weekend starting on Friday, Oct. 4

He took an official visit to UConn on Sept. 20 and is planning on announcing the date for his final visit to Kentucky very soon.”
👌
I hope we land this kid!

The great thing about Pope recruiting these 2nd tier guys now is that he won't take them to the land of Make Believe by pretending they might be a OAD-level player.

Calipari was a master at overhyping guys who had no business dreaming about OAD: Matthews, Green, Diallo, Montgomery, Gabriel, Livingston, Edwards, Boston, SKJ, Juzang, etc. When it didn't work out for them in year #1, a bunch of them transferred or forced a draft exit anyway.

Reactions: G-PIP
The great thing about Pope recruiting these 2nd tier guys now is that he won't take them to the land of Make Believe by pretending they might be a OAD-level player.

Calipari was a master at overhyping guys who had no business dreaming about OAD: Matthews, Green, Diallo, Montgomery, Gabriel, Livingston, Edwards, Boston, SKJ, Juzang, etc. When it didn't work out for them in year #1, a bunch of them transferred or forced a draft exit anyway.
The whole mantra about being about the kids was only valid as long as they were good enough to be drafted in the lottery after one year. If they needed more time, they became a liability for Cal because the next class was already promised their spot for the following year.

Effortless, actually. You're the one that claims to be the skilled debater, offering feigned advice to others while trying to demean them along the way. You arrogantly offer such sage advice, albeit imagined, to those you consider mindless dolts ... right? That's big of you. I've witnessed this behavior from you for some time now and you're consistent, arrogantly offering instruction in a very unconvincing and disrespectful way all while suggesting to all that you are a master ... in this case, a master-debater. You may be right, and I have no reason to think otherwise ... unless you want to prove me wrong and make public denial, at this time. Are you or are you not a master-debater? Honestly, I don't think you are because a demeaning attitude usually is the first step to crushing defeat in the art of debate. You are very skilled at the "demeaning attitude thing" which usually is a reliable indicator that you're not very skilled in debate and as such, renders you something other than a MASTER DEBATER. Lucky for you.
Don't ever argue with a masterbater.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT