ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking really good for Acaden Lewis and Caleb Wilson to UK

I could never try to argue with a MASTER DEBATER, especially one that is so eager and proud to make that sort of claim. That's a FACT.
You sure are trying hard enough to. You keep calling me out when I never addressed you about the topic. Sounds like YOU have this MASTER DEBATER you call it on your brain a little too much. Any ,who run along youngin', grown folks are trying to talk.

I’ve said it before, I will say it again, I’m just not worried about signing elite Freshmen anymore. Pope is going to fill out the roster with good pieces, whether they be Freshmen or in the portal.

It’s going to fine either way. I just can’t get all worked up about whether an elite Freshman decides to go to school here or not.

It’s not like it was with Cal, where we had to have elite talent to compete. We now have a coach with an actual system and strategy. We aren’t dependent on “out-athlete-ing” the other team to have a chance to win.

So I won’t cry if we miss out on Wilson. I won’t cry if Cenac also picks another school. We will get some players from the portal and we will compete.
Great post, couldn’t agree more

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT