ADVERTISEMENT

Its Judgement Day for UK

417EBum.png

Man these guys are gonna make us wait until midnight tonight …I could guess who’s coming or going but I’ve read so many varying opinions I can honestly say I have no frickin clue …if I’m guessing I think all 3 are gone

Edit …Reeves is back but after finishing school hits the portal

Last edited:
More importantly than "who is going to be back"...the staff will be able to move forward in finalizing the roster for next season. For the record, I think Reeves and Oscar are back - 50/50 on Livingston...but I will say he is gone.

I have to believe that at least Oscar and Reeves won't come back. As unhappy as I've been with Cal, I just can't believe he would be sitting here with only seven players unless he knew something. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
I really only care about Oscar. He is a difference maker if he returns. Livingston would be nice. I don't really care if Reeves returns or not. His streakiness and absolute worst performance on the biggest stage has soured me on him.

I really only care about Oscar. He is a difference maker if he returns. Livingston would be nice. I don't really care if Reeves returns or not. His streakiness and absolute worst performance on the biggest stage has soured me on him.
Sorry, but disagree. We need Reeves as we have no great shooters now and he did make 40% last season. I'll gladly take him back. Everyone can have a bad game now and. I even had one myself once.

Im going to say all 3 are back.

What say you?
If that happens people on here will get whiplash, changing directions so fast. The hate has been heading in one direction for a while now....then Wham! We have a good roster!

Regardless,drama time will be over soon.At last,today they got to open that mouth and say stay or go.

I have no idea at this point. Seems you can read 5 things and they will all say something different. I’d be glad if we get one back, very happy if two came back, and completely surprised if all three are in Lexington next season.

Honestly, I don't know how excited I can even get to hear some of them return, when they clearly want to be anywhere else. Like here's Chris Livingston on his return:

After exhausting every possible avenue to leave Kentucky, it seems I have no options and therefore will be coming back. Don't expect to me to do anything next year that could jeopardize my future in the NBA.. and there's probably a good chance I quit the second I get an injury. Thanks BBN! You were always there for me, God Works in mysterious ways. Bless up!

giphy.gif

Honestly, I don't know how excited I can even get to hear some of them return, when they clearly want to be anywhere else. Like here's Chris Livingston on his return:

After exhausting every possible avenue to leave Kentucky, it seems I have no options and therefore will be coming back. Don't expect to me to do anything next year that could jeopardize my future in the NBA.. and there's probably a good chance I quit the second I get an injury. Thanks BBN! You were always there for me, God Works in mysterious ways. Bless up!

giphy.gif
Quick question. If you had the talent and physical attributes these guys had would you try to cash in as quickly as you coukd or would you just be happy going to classes and having a small amount of cash available? I absolutely love UK but think I might do the same as them. You??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT