ADVERTISEMENT

Its Judgement Day for UK

Is this the reason we aren’t getting any transfer’s because we have too many players? At least tomorrow we all will know for a fact.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
Is this the reason we aren’t getting any transfer’s because we have too many players? At least tomorrow we all will know for a fact.
Arkansas can’t fill up enough spots. It’s not the players. If guys are really as “good” as they think they are or are being told it shouldn’t be a problem. Just a bad culture Cal’s fed into.

Man these guys are gonna make us wait until midnight tonight …I could guess who’s coming or going but I’ve read so many varying opinions I can honestly say I have no frickin clue …if I’m guessing I think all 3 are gone

Edit …Reeves is back but after finishing school hits the portal
And if they say they are not coming back I don't want to EVER hear their names on here again. These kids know well before any such announcement, and when this program needs players in the worst way possible it's selfish to hold the program hostage.

Quick question. If you had the talent and physical attributes these guys had would you try to cash in as quickly as you coukd or would you just be happy going to classes and having a small amount of cash available? I absolutely love UK but think I might do the same as them. You??

Well.. we no longer have a situation here college athletes make zero money. I'd like to think CL could make just as much money at UK, as he could if he went undrafted. And even 2nd round picks don't get guaranteed money, some teams take guys they know they can't pay just to save that money for their current roster.

CL wasn't really supposed to be a 1AD type player.. I don't fault him or anyone for trying for the NBA.. but it sounds like he's heard all he needs to hear to know that he is not ready for the NBA. So would it kill him to come back for 1 seasons, potentially become a 1st round pick, take some bogus classes, make NIL, and be surrounded by thousands of coeds? That's not even the prospect of winning an NCAAT or F4, and potentially making a name for yourself within the state of UK.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Not going to be surprised by any outcome But..and I assume I’ve been lumped in the “haters” group…I certainly wouldn’t be angry
or upset if they all returned
I’ve never had a problem with the players
Your feelings for the players are irrelevant. If you have ever criticized Calipari or shown any signs of unhappiness with the state of the program, it equates to you being a black hearted troll who DESPISES the coach & all things UK. This isn’t debatable.

Last edited:
You could bring in Jordan, Bryant, and James, and it still wouldn't matter because we still have cal and it will be the SOS!!

I have no idea. On one hand want to believe Cal wouldn’t have done nothing in the portal if they were leaving. On the other it seems clear to me that Oscar and Chris want to leave. If i had to guess probably reaves comes back and that’s it.

Reeves makes the most money if he returns so I think he’s back.

Oscar really wants to go but if he doesn’t get a guarantee then I think he returns to collect the NIL.

CL wants out no matter what. I think he goes GLeague.

wait, you're saying that COW might ACTUALLY be the problem???? Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

giphy.gif

Everything is justttttt fine guys. Yal are gonna panic for no reason. All 12 players we had were supposed to have been leaving, us fans are the only people that assumed atleast 1 would return from last seasons team.

Let's say all 3 return. That make 10 players. Is this clown coach once again not going to fill all the scholarships?
You know at some point in the season injuries will happen. That's the norm now. One player likely quits. Again that's the new norm at UK.
It's obvious none of the 3 wanna come back. So if they do how much effort and desire to play for the front of the jersey are we going to get from them?
Will Oscar continue to get beat on defense and throw up his arms like a baby?

Man these guys are gonna make us wait until midnight tonight …I could guess who’s coming or going but I’ve read so many varying opinions I can honestly say I have no frickin clue …if I’m guessing I think all 3 are gone

Edit …Reeves is back but after finishing school hits the portal
If Reeves hits the portal I nailed it …buts it’s a miserable way to be right about something 😩

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT