ADVERTISEMENT

Is Herro Positioning Himself To Be OAD?

If hagans, Herro leaves I think we get edwarda 100%

Maxey, Edwards, and Quickly would be awesome.

I agree !!! Good but NOT NBA READY !!

Yep, but we will have a few go. None of these players are on the level of what was our One and Done. Now all you have to do is start for one year and I guess you’re ready. It’s making both College and NBA unwatchable. Can’t blame the kids they just see the $$ signs and their handlers see the payday.

I like how our fans are conditioned to knowing how this sroy ends whenever one of our guys shows even partial draft potential.

Even more reason why landing guys like Edwards and McDaniels is enormously huge this spring. Can't keep missing out on elites.

Forced out? Not one player has ever stated that has happened ever. Zero. I played college sports. If I had any bad experiences you damn right I’d vent something like being forced out. Gravy statement.
That's not really true. There have been several players in Cal's time here that stated that they had wanted to come back for another year at Kentucky, but Cal would not let them do it. I understand that he says he's doing for their own benefit, but that doesn't change that it's happened.

I doubt he's a 1st rounder at this point.

He needs to get stronger. His defense is vastly improved, but I'm not sure he's able to see the court at an NBA level. I think he comes back next season and is potentially a 1st rounder.

I think herro if he continues to play well has an outside shot and being a first rounder. That said, I fully expect him to be back for his sopmore year. He was going to spend atleast 3 years at Wisconsin. I just don’t think he’s in any type of hurry to get there. He comes from a good family and doesn’t stike me as a guy that’s OAD. Obviously, this could change if he blows up in the tournament. We saw Aaron Harrison do that, and he still returned. Selfishly, I want him back because he will be a lottery pick likely a late on if he returns. He just needs to continue to be consistent and show up in big games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT