ADVERTISEMENT

Is Bradshaw okay?

Saw it. Looked like a little ankle tweak. Wouldn’t be surprised if he sat next game as a precaution but doubt it would be more than that.

After watching Bradshaw for several games when I think of him I think of him shooting from the outside. If he wants to help this team the most he can he needs to be getting to the rim for easier shots, crashing the boards and roughing it up on defense blocking shots and shutting down the other teams 5 man. We don't need him trying to show off his shooting ability.

Need to get over calling Z a big. he is more of a 3 or a 4. Cal may push him to play a 5 just because he is 7'2".

After watching Bradshaw for several games when I think of him I think of him shooting from the outside. If he wants to help this team the most he can he needs to be getting to the rim for easier shots, crashing the boards and roughing it up on defense blocking shots and shutting down the other teams 5 man. We don't need him trying to show off his shooting ability.
Actually, I think he looks good from about 15ft and in but the 3 ball is a little further than I wanna see him shooting much, at all. He can knock it down but he's not the one we need doing that, yet. It'll come to him but probably moreso at the next level. If they won't come out and guard him, I'm ok with 1 or 2 a game but I'd rather not see it unless they go through the net. Lol!

Reactions: westerncat
You guys are dumber every day. He loves Z and isn't worried about that.
If you think they're not concerned about their draft status, then ...... one can hope for his sake that he puts double the effort into listening to what staff says.

been saying all year that Bradshaw is not a 3 point shooter. How many has he hit this year? I can only remember a couple. He does not want to play inside. He doesn't like the physical play. He should be inside rebounding & blocking shots

You continue to prove your are the worst. The absolute worst. What a total loser.
You continue to prove you have no sense of humor.

Keep being you, JFCats. I'm sure the game threads will prove plenty of space for you to spew more hate at the players like you usually do.

Positions only matter on Defense. Defensively he is more a 5 than anyone but Onyenso.
As great as he was on offense against the Dawgs, his defensive presence at the rim was even better!!! This is where he can really help this team.

He knew how to hedge, blocked out on rebounds, rotated properly, didn't take ANY head fakes and blocked shots at the rim. He is so fundamentally sound on both ends, which is something that could make our team a Title contender by March.

Tomorrow night's game at USC Lite is HUGE for him and our team. Hopefully what we saw of him Saturday is something that he can replicate from here on out, especially on the defensive end.

If you think they're not concerned about their draft status, then ...... one can hope for his sake that he puts double the effort into listening to what staff says.
Y’all make up BS narratives then treat them like they’re fact. Always trying to divide a team that clearly isn’t divided.

Last edited:
Bradshaw has been playing very hard lately. Diving on the floor. Very engaged in the game. Seems like a great teammate. You never hear of any problems with this team from the inside. Only from the far outside.

As for draft status, of course they are all aware of where they stand. But they know from real experts and people with real expertise on the subject. Not from pilgrims.

Z playing well will not affect Bradshaw's draft status one way or the other. They both know it.

I talked to one of the assistant coaches yesterday. He said these are dream practices now. We are so good and deep that the scout team can mimic any team.

The defense is coming. We have the physical tools to play defense. Where they are behind is that at this level you can just be physically good, you have to be mentally good and see plays before they happen. That comes from watching tape, playing about the scout team and learning tendencies. Those are hardest things for young guys to learn. And they are learning.

This is a very good team right now. But a long way from where they are going to be.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
Bradshaw is money on baseline jumpers. Opponents tend to let him wander out there and collapse down when we drive the lane, so he has had plenty of open looks. He should take those mid-range looks every time when he is open.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
While I agree to some degree, I'd say we need all of it.

HOWEVER...the part I bolded almost made me chuckle. I just haven't seen ANY sign that Bradshaw will be doing any of these things this year...

Reactions: catben
DJ tweaked his ankle Saturday night. You could see it, when he missed that wide open layup and then limped back down the court. Seemed OK in 2nd half. And Calipari mentioned it post game.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT