ADVERTISEMENT

Edwards is not starting per Cal pregame

permdaddy

Senior
Mar 30, 2002
Brandenburg
Didn't say who will replace him but I would bet it's Adou. Said he hurt his leg Thursday. Also said he is going to play but if he's limping he's taking him out.

well that's news. let's hope it lights a fire underneath Edwards and he starts to play like the lottery pick we were told he would be.

Hopefully this is permanent as we all agree its for the best. Hope he can be a valuable reserve and turn the potential into reality as far as better and more consistent play.

Could the “greatest fans in the nation” actually get behind a 19 year old freshman?

I don't know if it's a leg injury or not but we've seen enough shenanigans with Cal over the years to at least raise some eyebrows. That said we need Edwards just not 20mpg when he does nothing. I sure hope the light comes on for him.

Would like to see Mitchell, Thiero, Reeves, Sheppard and Wagner on the floor together at least for a while to see what that looks like.

Could be Cal’s way of “protecting” Edwards without saying “ have to bench/not start him”. I don’t care for that nonsense but that’s how Cal rolls.
Gee, ya think? That's exactly what it is. It's fair effort to protect him, but Cal ain't fooling anyone with that nonsense.

He’s so banged up he can’t start but he can come in 5 minutes into the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT