ADVERTISEMENT

I'ma go crazy if he rides the same non productive players!!

Really ? Throw him to the wolves ? If he can play, he can play anytime. Right ? So you are saying he is a fair weathered player ? Can only play good if we are up 30 against Georgia ? So you are also saying that he is not the person to call in if we need someone to spark the team if we are struggling ? You are not making a very good case for him EVER getting to play based on your statement. Lets say he starts, we get down 10, well I guess we need to bench him because we would be behind and desperate and it would be right for Cal to play him then. If we do get behind and the starters are struggling, I would hope to goodness he would try to change it up and run some new people in and maybe they can turn it around. Let them stay in ? Z is too good to come in if we are behind ?Is that is what you are saying ? Because from your point of view, Z would not be the right substitution and not fair to him.
Good to see so many people agreeing with your nonsense .. does the number 0 have have significance with you ?

I swear given the intensity that Auburn plays with down their whole bench if CCC rides the same you know who's doing nothing during THIS huge game we will know. Our players WILL get winded as Pearl will throw constant fresh pressure on us, and our extra height on the bench doesn't get tired but everybody's legs do. If he refuses to use our weapons insinuating they are useless, well I'll just be unhappy another day I guess, but we will know.
Take a pill and calm down.

I swear given the intensity that Auburn plays with down their whole bench if CCC rides the same you know who's doing nothing during THIS huge game we will know. Our players WILL get winded as Pearl will throw constant fresh pressure on us, and our extra height on the bench doesn't get tired but everybody's legs do. If he refuses to use our weapons insinuating they are useless, well I'll just be unhappy another day I guess, but we will know.
Get ready to take some crazy pills 💊!

Reactions: UKortho
There’s a gap at the 4 and backup minutes required 1-3 and at the 5. Lots of players will get a good chunk of minutes out of necessity.

My hope is that lineup choices are informed rather than knee jerk reactions to in game randomness that’s how we end up with ridiculous lineup combination.

Really ? Throw him to the wolves ? If he can play, he can play anytime. Right ? So you are saying he is a fair weathered player ? Can only play good if we are up 30 against Georgia ? So you are also saying that he is not the person to call in if we need someone to spark the team if we are struggling ? You are not making a very good case for him EVER getting to play based on your statement. Lets say he starts, we get down 10, well I guess we need to bench him because we would be behind and desperate and it would be right for Cal to play him then. If we do get behind and the starters are struggling, I would hope to goodness he would try to change it up and run some new people in and maybe they can turn it around. Let them stay in ? Z is too good to come in if we are behind ?Is that is what you are saying ? Because from your point of view, Z would not be the right substitution and not fair to him.
Perfect example of some of our fans ... No win situation

Well he does seem to have an allergy to any approach that makes too much sense, if winning is your goal anyway.
Not really. Z should be taking some of Mitchell's minutes, though. 30/10 split might be a way to start and at least see what Z can do out there instead of riding Mitchell for 37+ mins and providing ZERO offense the last few games b/c he's either exhausted or hit some sort of wall. His 3-pt shot looked good early in the season, now it is flat and broke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT