ADVERTISEMENT

I'm picking Louisville in the upset tonight in the "Revenge Game!"

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
While I won't be rooting for the Cards I believe they have a good shot at avenging last year's loss to Bellarmine tonight.
Bellarmine is 2-5 and lost by 13 to Morehead about a week ago.

I look for U6 to surprise everyone and do what they couldn't last year -- beat mighty Bellarmine. It would probably go the other way at a neutral site but UL gets the W at home.

Last edited:
I think you're right, I think UL pulls off the upset tonight and re-takes the position of being the 5th best in the state.
1- UK
2- WKU
3- EKU
4-NKU
5- Louisville ....but i think Transy could make an argument for the 5 spot.
Damn, Murray has fallen off. Woof.

706qy8.jpg

CHIT! i forgot about Murray, my mistake.......make that 6th
Well, they are 2-3 right now too, so it's not that bad you forgot. And WKU ain't all that right now either. 4-3. EKU is 3-2. We're back to the days of UK being the only decent team from the Commonwealth. Which is both good and bad.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
I'd be willing to bet that if UL loses this game they will have an interim coach tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
Louisville almost lost in overtime on Sunday to New Mexico State…and the last minute and a half or so they were playing 5 on 4. The foul disparity was unreal and they escaped by 4 points

Bellarmine without their leading scorer tonight… ex Mr Basketball in KY Ben Johnson.

Will kenny last to the end of the season if they lose to bellarmine?

They just have to hang around until the end and keep it close. And then lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT