ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a man cave and like pinball/arcade games

HymanKaplan

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
Amazon product ASIN B09ZK7S8L9

One of the best 850 bucks (if you add the arcade control panel upgrade) I've ever spent. The 20 pinball tables it comes with are pretty "meh", but you can buy table "packs" from the ATGames website that are fantastic. Plus, for 75 bucks, you can purchase a flash drive from CoinOps that has 7500 classic arcade games (Galaga, Asteroids, Pacman (a dozen different versions), Donkey Kong, Missile Command, etc. pretty much everything you'd find in an arcade, ummm ever. If you want to play those, I'd recommend buying the arcade control panel mentioned above. It has an arcade quality joystick, six button, trackball etc. ) You can also hook a PC to it and play games that are installed on your PC on this platform/cabinet.

Basically the price of a middle of the road television.
Ignore the whiney reviews at the beginning of the comments section. For the price it's phenomenal. There are scores of in-depth reviews on youtube about it.

Last edited:

One of the best 850 bucks (if you add the arcade control panel upgrade) I've ever spent. The 20 pinball tables it comes with are pretty "meh", but you can buy table "packs" from the ATGames website that are fantastic. Plus, for 75 bucks, you can purchase a flash drive from CoinOps that has 7500 classic arcade games (Galaga, Asteroids, Pacman (a dozen different versions), Donkey Kong, Missile Command, etc. pretty much everything you'd find in an arcade, ummm ever. If you want to play those, I'd recommend buying the arcade control panel mentioned above. It has an arcade quality joystick, six button, trackball etc. ) You can also hook a PC to it and play games that are installed on your PC on this platform/cabinet.

Basically the price of a middle of the road television.
Ignore the whiney reviews at the beginning of the comments section. For the price it's phenomenal. There are scores of in-depth reviews on youtube about it.
Was a pinball afficionado back in the 70's. Most of the units I was stationed in had them as well as the bars I frequented here and in Europe. Might look into that.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
I love the classic bar room games. Pinball, pool, darts, fooseball. All fun as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT