ADVERTISEMENT

If Kentucky wins Sat. I have a feeling we will garner a 1seed

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Look at the schedule and where they are being played.

I think UKs lone loss from here on out comes at UT and thats all folks....

We will win the SECT and head into the NCAAs at 30-4 and a 1seed in Louisville.

Remember who told you so.

Last edited:
You have to realize that this isn't just dependent on what UK does/doesn't do. That's only one part of the equation.

Virginia is undefeated right now. Duke if at full strength probably isn't losing much more.
Michigan is also undefeated. Michigan St has ran through the B10 (tho closer tonight)
Kansas looks like they are again gonna walk through the B12
And you got Tenn that's completely dominating the SEC right now.

There's only four spots.

Put down the pipe - best case gonna lose 2 or 3 more Road SEC games

A 2 seed in south with Michigan as the 1 seed is best route

Reactions: jrollins24
You have to realize that this isn't just dependent on what UK does/doesn't do. That's only one part of the equation.

Virginia is undefeated right now. Duke if at full strength probably isn't losing much more.
Michigan is also undefeated. Michigan St has ran through the B10 (tho closer tonight)

There's only four spots.

Excellent post. Ku wont lose many confrence games if any. Michigan\Virgina is an absolute machine right now. With the news that Jones will return soon a 3 to 4 lose Duke team would probably get the nod over UK team with 4 losses.

Unless UK can beat UT twice, which is possible who knows. And drop no more then one more game, then I don't see a 1 seed as a possibility.

There's only four spots.

Better throw in Gonzaga if they run the table.

Yep. Certainly got a chance as well.

It's a crowded field up top this year I feel.

What’s funny is that Kansas is not really that good, but already have 8 quad 1 wins. We have to win that game.

At least one of UVA/Duke will get a one. At least one of Michigan/MSU. Tennessee is in the driver’s seat, but we can catch them. I think Kansas is in good shape now, but I also think they are vulnerable down the stretch. Gonzaga has no margin for error.

So many games to play and so much needs to shake out, but you can already kind of see that our road to a one is treacherous and goes through Knoxville, by way of Auburn, Starkville, and Oxford.

Reactions: BassProCat
On the topic of Kansas...I went and checked and 4 of their 8 quad 1 wins so far are home games vs. teams rated from 24-29. Pretty shaky, honestly.

Reactions: BassProCat
On the topic of Kansas...I went and checked and 4 of their 8 quad 1 wins so far are home games vs. teams rated from 24-29. Pretty shaky, honestly.

It's top 30 at home right for Quad 1?

Some of those could easily drop outta Quad 1 by the end of the season.

It's top 30 at home right for Quad 1?

Some of those could easily drop outta Quad 1 by the end of the season.

Should be more focused on our 2 group 1 wins than Kansas. Kentucky only has 4 top "group 1-2" wins. Not very good. That is what happens when you schedule so many middling teams at home you get only group 3 or 4 wins. Going to hurt when they hand out the seeds unless you dominate in the SEC regular season.

Reactions: ohnoyoudidnt
Should be more focused on our 2 group 1 wins than Kansas. Kentucky only has 4 top "group 1-2" wins. Not very good. That is what happens when you schedule so many middling teams at home you get only group 3 or 4 wins. Going to hurt when they hand out the seeds unless you dominate in the SEC regular season.

we'll have plenty of opportunities. We play 9 more games with teams currently in Quad 1. Another 4 vs Quad 2 teams as well.

Reactions: Aike and BassProCat

What’s it matter to you? You said in the game thread this team doesn’t have any talent and was confused on why any experts picked them to win it all.

we'll have plenty of opportunities. We play 9 more games with teams currently in Quad 1. Another 4 vs Quad 2 teams as well.

Exactly. Nothing wrong with our schedule with as stacked as the SEC is. Just need to take care of business.

Its going to take more than a win against AU for UK to get a 1 seed. A lot of tough games ahead for the CATS.

Look at the schedule are where they are being played.

You must be bored all day.

Look at the schedule are where they are being played.

No chance.

No chance.
Why? Kansas and UT are the only teams left on our schedule that are ranked ahead of UK.
And 2 of the 3 games v them are in Ky.
I conceded the game at UT because they are top 3, we will have defeated them once already and the game in question will be in Knoxville, UKs annual house of horrors.

If we win, it's a huge step in the right direction.

We still have a murderer's row.

@14Auburn
24 Ms St.
7 Kansas
@ Florida
@24 Ms St
LSU has been better than thought
3 UT
Auburn
@3 UT
@#18 ole miss
And even Florida coming to Rupp to round out the season could be a battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT