ADVERTISEMENT

I have been a Kentucky Fan since 1975....

Feb 28, 2015
I live in Madison,In and listened to Cawood on 84WHAS when I was a young pup. I have lived and died the Cats ever since we whipped those undefeated Hoosiers in Dayton arena in 75. Let me tell you folks this. If those one and done former players who play in the NBA say one bad word about the program because we show Cal the door. They can go screw themselves. We don't need em. They used us to nth degree and got what they wanted. Now it's time we go get the Final Fours and Championships we deserve. If they don't like it. So be it! Yes, they got the priviledge to wear the jersey for a year. But Cal got it wrong when he instilled in them players first. The fact is the fans come first when it comes to Kentucky Mens Basketball not those greedy selfish players who never cared for us to begin with. So go cry me a river one and dones. I was done with you when you left after your first year and forgot you ever played for us to begin with.

I wish for all the former players in the nba to do well. I don’t watch much nba. I did watch one episode of cribs one time just because Anthony Davis was on it. They did a tour of his house and didn’t show anything UK related. It was all NBA stuff. He won a national championship at UK so you would think he would display something about it there, but if he did they didn’t show it. Oh well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT