ADVERTISEMENT

If Everyone From Rafters Were to Get Together for a Party

Lived in LaGrange for a few years. Lived on 4th Street. Live now about 20 miles north of Bowling Green in the small town called Morgantown.

I'd like a get together to meet all you guys on here, and your spouses. I joke around a lot and have fun on here.
you were on 4th? LOL I'm on Madison

I think it would be a blast if we could all arrange it - maybe next summer?

Reactions: UKrazycat2
how long ago were you here?

1972 thru 1976. Can't remember the exact year a tornado took the roof off where I worked at Anaconda Wire and Cable while I was there. Saw a lot of tough guys on their knees praying that night.(including me)[winking] Scary time, my wife and I stood in our front yard and counted 7 funnel clouds at the same time; 2 were on the ground at the same time. All of them jumped LaGrange, thank the Lord.

1972 thru 1976. Can't remember the exact year a tornado took the roof off where I worked at Anaconda Wire and Cable while I was there. Saw a lot of tough guys on their knees praying that night.(including me)[winking] Scary time, my wife and I stood in our front yard and counted 7 funnel clouds at the same time; 2 were on the ground at the same time. All of them jumped LaGrange, thank the Lord.

probably 1974 - April 3, to be exact. That was the big outbreak

I was 4 (almost 5) years old when that happened :D

Reactions: UKrazycat2
If you can ever get the first 2 working, I have 3 teenage daughters that love to babysit.
hmmmmm, the first two isn't so much a problem, as long as hubby's off work (he'd kill me if I went to a game without him, LOL)
Childcare though - will be honest, my youngest has ADHD and is mildly autistic (sensory input disorder, can't filter stuff) - he's a good boy, but by end the day he can be very difficult.
It's a good thought - we might have to talk :)

hmmmmm, the first two isn't so much a problem, as long as hubby's off work (he'd kill me if I went to a game without him, LOL)
Childcare though - will be honest, my youngest has ADHD and is mildly autistic (sensory input disorder, can't filter stuff) - he's a good boy, but by end the day he can be very difficult.
It's a good thought - we might have to talk :)
My girls help out in Kids Church and have dealt with special needs children. I'm sure between the 3 of them they could keep him occupied. At any rate, the offer stands.

Reactions: awf and Bkocats
whereabouts are ya?
(didn't we have this conversation before?) LOL

Ought to introduce you to hubby - he's big on safety, especially with the kids. We have a collection that you'd probably appreciate.

OH - btw - on this get together, I presume spouses ARE welcome?
(somebody has to drive)
I've already met your husband and son...

They're both great!

Reactions: awf and Bkocats
Hey if I get invited I'll bring some AR'S and we can go shoot crap up before the party starts! That would be cool!!
“I have never in my life seen a Kentuckian who didn't have a gun, a pack of cards, and a jug of whiskey.” - Andrew Jackson
Kentuckians, we take the party with us, where ever we go....

Reactions: mrdavisanddd
who would be the poster(s) you would want to meet in particular?

gal-animal-house-group-jpg.jpg

I belong to a band headed by Doyle Hargraves. We ain't got no microphone. We can play music and drink all night because I play cards with JD Shellnut Chief of Police.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT