ADVERTISEMENT

If Everyone From Rafters Were to Get Together for a Party

Oh no you didn't. No. You. Didn't. It's like dat? You disloyal, fool-ass, bitch-made punks. Aight...aight...I see how it is -- not a one of you wanna party with me? I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches.

You think you can do this to ME? YOU MOTHERTRUCKERS WILL BE TALKIN' BASKETBALL IN PELICAN BAY WHEN I GIT FINISHED WIT YOU!!! SHOE PROGRAM, 24 HOUR LOCKDOWN -- I'M THE MAN UP IN THIS SITE. MAV RUNS STUFF HERE, YOU JUST POST HERE -- KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON MAV!!!

That's aight. That's aight, I'm winnin' anyway. I don't need you mofos. Ima win anyway. I can't lose.
I honestly thought about mentioning you Mav............but then I remembered I wanted to have fun and party with people I like.

Oh no you didn't. No. You. Didn't. It's like dat? You disloyal, fool-ass, bitch-made punks. Aight...aight...I see how it is -- not a one of you wanna party with me? I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches.

You think you can do this to ME? YOU MOTHERTRUCKERS WILL BE TALKIN' BASKETBALL IN PELICAN BAY WHEN I GIT FINISHED WIT YOU!!! SHOE PROGRAM, 24 HOUR LOCKDOWN -- I'M THE MAN UP IN THIS SITE. MAV RUNS STUFF HERE, YOU JUST POST HERE -- KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON MAV!!!

That's aight. That's aight, I'm winnin' anyway. I don't need you mofos. Ima win anyway. I can't lose.

You were my second choice Mav, after the mods didn't fall for my first post. :fistbump:

Mav, you would definitely be way up on my list...and KyCatsPaws. There are quite a few others. JPScott, BBUK, BKO, Gonzo, Xception, CatPhight, jpross, JerseyCat84, BuckKiller, DunnStillFreeNAlive, Wildcat Don, UKrazycat2, Jarms, SilentsAreGolden, HotelBlue, Willy4UK, Jkwo, WildcatWelder, BrianPoe, LineSkiCat, Jason Spears, caneintally, Pygmy Sasquatch, Stu Padaso, DCFSeattly, TexCat, WildMoon, awf, Aike, of course UMM and KWilt...again, not trying to leave anyone out...most of you guys I banter with are alright by me. Of course I'd party with me, too. I'm pretty fun, even by myself. Lots of interesting conversations going on in my head. All the time.

Mav, you would definitely be way up on my list...and KyCatsPaws. There are quite a few others. JPScott, BBUK, BKO, Gonzo, Xception, CatPhight, jpross, JerseyCat84, BuckKiller, DunnStillFreeNAlive, Wildcat Don, UKrazycat2, Jarms, SilentsAreGolden, HotelBlue, Willy4UK, Jkwo, WildcatWelder, BrianPoe, LineSkiCat, Jason Spears, caneintally, Pygmy Sasquatch, Stu Padaso, DCFSeattly, TexCat, WildMoon, awf, Aike, of course UMM and KWilt...again, not trying to leave anyone out...most of you guys I banter with are alright by me. Of course I'd party with me, too. I'm pretty fun, even by myself. Lots of interesting conversations going on in my head. All the time.
fbz_26f223abf7a3e7e46b314c9601a1793a.jpg

"The new phone book's here. I'm somebody now."
I agree with your list (including yourself). I would just add all the mods....oh nvm....didn't work the first time I tried it. [cheers]

Reactions: awf and augustaky1
I'd expect you to look like Jeff Goodman.

That'd be the weird thing actually. I have these images in my head of what everyone here looks like. Seeing them in person would ruin the mystique. I couldn't look at them the same way on here anymore.
Over the years I've met, and became friends with several posters, both present and past. Anyone been here long enough to remember MossadCat? He posted a lot on the old Political board. Met him and it was so weird because the dude is SMART, but he wasn't AT ALL like I thought he would be, lol.

Still friends with several on here, and I'd like to meet others if we could set something up.

Willy would HAVE to top my list; CatPhight, Bev, Son of Saul, Silence........right off the top of my head, although there are a ton more I'd enjoy meeting.

caneintaly. I can hear him now we are signing ---- but he might not come.
i'll be there---- but I might not show
Ill definitely bring the booze --- but we might not want it

Reactions: Macy666
Over the years I've met, and became friends with several posters, both present and past. Anyone been here long enough to remember MossadCat? He posted a lot on the old Political board. Met him and it was so weird because the dude is SMART, but he wasn't AT ALL like I thought he would be, lol.

Still friends with several on here, and I'd like to meet others if we could set something up.

Willy would HAVE to top my list; CatPhight, Bev, Son of Saul, Silence........right off the top of my head, although there are a ton more I'd enjoy meeting.

WW- if you're ever in Orlando let me know bro. We'll meet up and get high on bottled human feces.

I've met 4 posters on here for beers. Really awesome guys.

meh there'd probably be a couple distilleries set up the first few seconds.

If we are voting where I'd say NewOrleans or Nashville. One close to home. The other far enough away I won't run into anyone I know.

AR's are mandatory and side arms. That gets you an automatic invite buckkiller. Nothing like a get together with lots of alcohol and firearms. I'll bring plenty of ammo and a 50 gallon thrash bag full of first aid equipment. :uzi:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:
:boom::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom:
DAMN TIGHT HELL YEAH!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT