ADVERTISEMENT

If Everyone From Rafters Were to Get Together for a Party

there are quite a number of you who I'd to meet :)

Hey, by any chance could we make it a weekend and have folks bring ORVs?

anywhere? you need to do something about that. what state do you live?
that's what's sad - I'm IN Kentucky; a little over an hour away from Rupp
problem is I can never seem to make the three magic factors work at once: money, time and child care
:oops:

Reactions: hotelblue
DCFSeattly

i'd like to meet this guy, too. one of us would leave with one more ass whoopin' than we came with on account a him rippin' my name off.

I would also hang out exclusively with whoever brought the biggest cooler. and BKO because apparently she's bringing the powder.

Reactions: awf
problem is I can never seem to make the three magic factors work at once: money, time and child care
over an hour no i get it. there's something about being close that helps keep you contented though i bet. you know it's right there. you'll get over there soon enough. [winking]

I'm not too far from LaGrange. I teach firearms safety. I'll take care of the kids, and teach them about Ky windage. Aim small, miss small. You sort out the other two problems with hubby and get to a game.

If you have any extra targets leave them on the porch. :popcorn:

14 for me at Rupp- havent been able to go see a game live at all, anywhere, since 2003
:cry::cry:

The last game I attended Patrick Patterson broke his foot. So now you couldn't pay me to go to a game.......I wouldn't dream of jinxing my team again.....

I'd really like to see this happen. I have my son 4 days/nights a week: Thursday afternoon - Monday morning, but his mom would keep him if we can work this out.

I quit drinking several years ago, mainly because of my son, and I haven't had, as Cane described it, "herbal refreshment" in a looooong time, but I think I could be talked into partaking just a little bit. :)

i'd like to meet this guy, too. one of us would leave with one more ass whoopin' than we came with on account a him rippin' my name off.

I would also hang out exclusively with whoever brought the biggest cooler. and BKO because apparently she's bringing the powder.
Lol sorry for the typo. Damned iPhone.

My last time was Wall's team ugggg need to get down there!
yeah for me it's ridiculous. my cousins are coming to vegas, and i can't return the favor? good lord. i know vegas is more fun than lexington, but you don't leave your heart in vegas. well unless someone from the mob cuts it out. no charm. i really do miss lexington.

I met one person from this board a few years back...he was always confrontational on here...so I went into our meeting not looking for a fight but not unwilling "I am 6'3" 225" but all I could do when we met was chuckle to myself, he was shorter than Danny DeVito and about half of his weight

Reactions: awf and bigbluelou
I met one person from this board a few years back...he was always confrontational on here...so I went into our meeting not looking for a fight but not unwilling "I am 6'3" 225" but all I could do when we met was chuckle to myself, he was shorter than Danny DeVito and about half of his weight
Was his name Willy?

Reactions: -LEK- and Willy4UK
I'm excited af. Since moving to just outside Vegas I've only been to a couple games in the past 12 years. So I wasn't about to miss UNC* on 12/17.

3rd row behind the bench.
Ive got the flight and the hotel booked...if you have extra tix i'd love to buy some.

I'm not too far from LaGrange. I teach firearms safety. I'll take care of the kids, and teach them about Ky windage. Aim small, miss small. You sort out the other two problems with hubby and get to a game.

If you have any extra targets leave them on the porch. :popcorn:
whereabouts are ya?
(didn't we have this conversation before?) LOL

Ought to introduce you to hubby - he's big on safety, especially with the kids. We have a collection that you'd probably appreciate.

OH - btw - on this get together, I presume spouses ARE welcome?
(somebody has to drive)

I'd really like to see this happen. I have my son 4 days/nights a week: Thursday afternoon - Monday morning, but his mom would keep him if we can work this out.

I quit drinking several years ago, mainly because of my son, and I haven't had, as Cane described it, "herbal refreshment" in a looooong time, but I think I could be talked into partaking just a little bit. :)
it would be really cool
finding a somewhat central location - at least to the majority of posters - is key.

I'm serious about off-road vehicles y'all.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
That's awful.
I live three hours away but I got to go to the Arizona St. Game and the loserville game last season and supposed to go to the chicken hawk game this season.
it could be worse - at least I've been able to catch every game on tv
what makes it difficult is hubby is a second-shifter

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
whereabouts are ya?
(didn't we have this conversation before?) LOL

Ought to introduce you to hubby - he's big on safety, especially with the kids. We have a collection that you'd probably appreciate.

OH - btw - on this get together, I presume spouses ARE welcome?
(somebody has to drive)

Lived in LaGrange for a few years. Lived on 4th Street. Live now about 20 miles north of Bowling Green in the small town called Morgantown.

I'd like a get together to meet all you guys on here, and your spouses. I joke around a lot and have fun on here.

Reactions: awf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT