ADVERTISEMENT

If anyone cares or is curious ... simply FWIW !!

Anybody watch? I was mildly curious but couldn’t make it that late.

Washington beat the guy on here who is a fan of 97 teams Xavier Squad by 3.

Circus midget with 18 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists.

Brooks with 20 points but on a putrid 5 of 17 shooting.

I would give anything for them to make the tournament and UK be matched up against them. Watching that quitting little fella try to guard Dilly, Reed and Wagner and UK winning by 25 would be epic.

I didn't watch so above is based on espn box score.

They pulled it out and it looks from the box score like Brooks and Wheeler are the foundation of the UW team. Not the pieces I’d want as a base but best of luck to them.

Reactions: dl51344
They pulled it out and it looks from the box score like Brooks and Wheeler are the foundation of the UW team. Not the pieces I’d want as a base but best of luck to them.

Cannot wish Brooks any luck. His attack on the entire Rupp family and our program tradition…..he’ll always be the worst UK player of all time to me. He sucked too.

Hope he fails and lands on his face. If he ever needs anything from Kentucky in the future, make him wear a Rupp t-shirt and give Kroger a call to see if they need a sac boy.

Cannot wish Brooks any luck. His attack on the entire Rupp family and our program tradition…..he’ll always be the worst UK player of all time to me. He sucked too.

Hope he fails and lands on his face. If he ever needs anything from Kentucky in the future, make him wear a Rupp t-shirt and give Kroger a call to see if they need a sac boy.

Xavier at Washington tonight at midnight on ESPN2, if you want to see Brooks and Wheeler in action and curious about what they are playing like. Clearly, I realize and understand they are not missed on our team, of course.
Watched the game. Wheeler did not shoot anything’s but layups. No 3 point shots

Brooks was 1-10 in first half. Shoot a bunch of bricks. Missed layups. Played better in second hslf, but still no a player for our current team

Pretty obvious to me…Wheeler got hurt (which is true) but then didn’t get his starting position back when he was recovered. He sulked and never played again.
Well, I mean we all have thoughts and assumptions ... again, just bizarre that no "insider" has really confirmed it or told the story. We've heard just about every other thing imaginable on these boards over the last 20+ years.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Well, I mean we all have thoughts and assumptions ... again, just bizarre that no "insider" has really confirmed it or told the story. We've heard just about every other thing imaginable on these boards over the last 20+ years.

Yeah, I'm surprised none of his former teammates or people with the program didn't spill the drama.

We know some other players allegedly didn't like Wheeler so why cover?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Probably be more likely to hear it from an insider, most players either go pro or leave now. The ones who didn’t like him are probably Pros now or transferred and have no reason to talk about him. I’m sure one day we will hear it.

Reactions: chroix
The stuff I heard made it clear that Wheeler wasn't a good fit with most of the team. Either on or off the court. Calipari trying to protect him from scrutiny by fans and the media didn't help either.

Reactions: grevey35
Pretty sure hes avg 23 a game so far this season. Wheeler 16.
No doubt they both could do that with the competition they faced and number of shots. I’ve seen Brooks get 20+ shots a game over there. We seen what Wheeler could do here, not like he’s a totally different player. Brooks is better but he’s a 5th/6th type guy here.

Reactions: UKhoopCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT