ADVERTISEMENT

I really don't understand Adou Thiero

Because he realized how effin screwed he is being that far behind in knowing real playbooks and defense other than man 2 man. I bet UNC told him he'd be a bench guy until he got efficient at the playbook and immediate sweating took place.

I guess but unless they are compensating him way more than another school I wouldn’t forgive them. I mean he wouldn’t have gotten drafted but it’s still BS. We didn’t even get a courtesy talk even though we are on his “list.”
I don't get a good feeling about Adou. Wasn't it him or someone else that Calipari called out for not making the effort to come back after an injury?

And I don't understand this kind of attitude toward formers UK players no matter who they are.
Well maybe fans don't understand some former UK players attitudes towards fans. I think he wants to come back to Kentucky but either there is no room for him or he is allowing foolish pride to get in the way of initiating the conversation. In any case, I am pleased with where we are right now without him.

Last edited:
Reactions: NociHTTP
You fall for the snake charmer once you can always fall for it again. Plus an apology with $$$$$ can change a mind. I figured he would end up at UNC but maybe they are looking or a bench piece and Adou wants to start. He will not start in front of Billy Richmond. That is Cal's new Edwards, Wagner, Harrison twins type of guy.

You talking about the same Harrison twins that took UK to 2 final fours and a title game appearance?

That if not for them UK loses to notre Dame and doesn't even make the 2015 final four?

Those guys? What a clown take.

You talking about the same Harrison twins that took UK to 2 final fours and a title game appearance?

That if not for them UK loses to notre Dame and doesn't even make the 2015 final four?

Those guys? What a clown take.
You play booker and Ulis in that game more and you are not having to hit last second shots. How did they do against Wisky in the semi finals.

Booker > both Harrisons by himself.

I'd love to see Thiero stay here. He's a baller if he can stay healthy. He'll get PT on this roster and Pope's game. I'll have to trust the Pope on weather or not he is trying to keep him here but yes, I think he fits nicely into this system.

Its Raining GIF by Family Guy

Reactions: ciphercomplete
You play booker and Ulis in that game more and you are not having to hit last second shots. How did they do against Wisky in the semi finals.

Booker > both Harrisons by himself.
Dont need to defend Cal to me. I hated him before he coached his first game and totally stopped going to games live during his time here. I will be going again now that the Moon PA moron is in Fayetteville.

I guess we have to get used to the new world of college basketball but pimping your kid out to the highest bidder still seems wrong to me.
What does pimping have anything to do with it. ? Assuming the dad is not making money off of his son , I would want the best deal possible for my son. Nothing wrong with that . But if dad is taking a percentage of the money you are correct if it’s not in the kid’s best interest .

These guys are interviewing for a job, listening to how great the company is and take or decline an offer. I would likely take the highest offer too if it were significantly higher. Has to be enough to make me stomach Fayetteville. That’s really all this is in the grand scheme.

Adou potentially following Cal to Arkansas is very funny to me! The guy who completely misused you and you’re gonna commit to him again. I really like Adou and I’m fine with Oweh replacing him, but that’s just a strange move ! Hopefully the money is good. I’m sure his pops will still have plenty to say on Twitter lol

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT