ADVERTISEMENT

I really don't understand Adou Thiero

Supposedly? LOL, y’all make up complete lies and spread them so that makes them true? Y’all lie every single day on here to score points for your agenda and you’re confused. Too funny.

Raftards, dumb lowlife POS. What a joke you human trash cans are. Here’s an idea, maybe stop lying and pushing made up BS. That never occurred to any of you pathetic losers.
Theiro was the first player to hit the portal and that was while cal was firmly still UK’s coach. Why else is a player hitting the portal if he’s happy with his current setup? Don’t think he ends up at Arkansas anyway.

You think that’s more pathetic than habitually lying because lying is a part of your trash culture. You people are human filth who lie to push an agenda. Remember yesterday when trash like you lied and said Cal didn’t send. in early draft entry papers? Yeah, you remember that pathetic lie and it’s why you’re deflecting. Maybe stop lying so much and I wouldn’t have to call you out.

Yes, I know you don’t care because lying is acceptable in your trash culture.
You need to refill your Quaalude prescription. Christ.

You think that’s more pathetic than habitually lying because lying is a part of your trash culture. You people are human filth who lie to push an agenda. Remember yesterday when trash like you lied and said Cal didn’t send. in early draft entry papers? Yeah, you remember that pathetic lie and it’s why you’re deflecting. Maybe stop lying so much and I wouldn’t have to call you out.

Yes, I know you don’t care because lying is acceptable in your trash culture.
GTFO

Reactions: THE_HOOK and chroix
Jmo but we UK fans vastly overvalue thieros talent. We saw legit heart and loved the kid for it.

He has to max his nil because he's likely never making the NBA. Unless he gets to 6'10". There are loads of guys his type that are way better and not in the NBA.

Reactions: chroix
Supposedly? LOL, y’all make up complete lies and spread them so that makes them true? Y’all lie every single day on here to score points for your agenda and you’re confused. Too funny.

Raftards, dumb lowlife POS. What a joke you human trash cans are. Here’s an idea, maybe stop lying and pushing made up BS. That never occurred to any of you pathetic losers.
Good to see you followed the saga of rotations all season. No wait. Just joined today, I see. Another one coming out of the woodwork so your commentary goes ignored and have retained irrelevancy.

I'd say the same thing I said about Wagner. I would take Thiero with Pope and this staff as his coach. They could likely do lots of good for him, if he would listen and learn. His motor is already great and I've never questioned his effort. But where do i think he will go? Arkansas is definitely a possibility but coming back to UK has always seemed very unlikely to me. I wish him well, until and unless he plays UK.

Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology
Yeah, just like our players that we are getting left and right.... show us the Money! 🤑 🤑

We have Otega Oweh who is slightly smaller, but just as physical, and a better scorer than Adou. He’ll bring that same
type of energy Adou brought. Thiero can go be a redundant piece at Arkansas and come off the bench behind Knox. We’re good and at this point the way Pope has set the Kentucky first culture from the jump, it wouldn’t even feel right having a Cal era player around, with the one obvious exception.
Agreed! Oweh is an Adou type player. Love Adou, but we’ll be fine

CAL and staff did screw ADOU over by not sending in his paperwork to be in the NBA draft so it makes perfect sense to go get paid by Arkansas.
I guess but unless they are compensating him way more than another school I wouldn’t forgive them. I mean he wouldn’t have gotten drafted but it’s still BS. We didn’t even get a courtesy talk even though we are on his “list.”

Maybe all that talk was just BS?

Funny how that works, cal screwed Z … follows him … ado was pissed… visiting…. Reed was misused … says he loves cal and according to this board is a top five pick(he won’t be).

Crazy huh?
i guess you know more than the mock drafts...

The trash is back dumb redneck mod. Get another 2 or 3 mods to help you clean up all these threads push in lies. That’s your real job.

That’s how pathetic you. are, you entire existence is being an unpaid message board janitor. You have zero integrity and was just pushing the Jerry Jones lie the other day.

FFS seek help man.

Supposedly he and his dad were pissed at Cal for how he was used but now he takes a trip to Arkansas.
Well, what is the most obvious conclusion of that. I think the keyword in your sentence is "supposedly".

Maybe unreliable media "sources" that are caught lying and twisting facts all the time are just that. Liars and spin doctors.

Would you take money to send your kid to play for someone you hate or might jeopardize your kids playing future???

The answer is probably no. And the Answer for Adou's family is probably no.

So if he ends up there then that insinuates that the hate for Cal from his family was fabricated or overblown.

If you constantly find people spinning stuff that fits their narrative, find who reports that stuff and cut them out of your sources for information going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
He had the first or second rated recruiting class the last 5 years and won one SEC tournament and one NCAA tournament game. So he actually lost several big time games.

And will continue the pattern after the testosterone supplements (Arky NIL funds) wear off.

This front of the jersey notion is over.

It also sounds kind of silly as you can literally say that about every one of our new players because they all had different fronts of their jerseys last year.
Yeah, there are going to be very, very few Reed Shepherd 's , nearly all are only concerned about the money.

And I mean, I get that, but it's killing the very sport we all love ... players included. If someone, or some entity doesn't step in, I fear for college basketball.

Reactions: ATL-CatFan
What’s up with all these piggies showing up over here to defend the honor of Boss Hawg?

UK fans are as upset over Cal leaving for Arkansas as Alabama fans were when Bill Curry left them to coach UK football. That should be their first clue.

They’ve always wanted to be on our level but just can’t quite get there. Helluva run in 1994 and 95, tho. I was in middle school then. I am bald with a gray beard today.

Cal is NOT going to put up a single dollar of his own for any player. If he was going to do that, he'd have done it here. Too tight/too greedy.
He didn't need to do it here... At AR he might have to just to prove a point.. He may be too greedy but he is ego driven and has narcissistic tendencies. Most high profile coaches do though.

Reactions: Girthang
I'd love to see Thiero stay here. He's a baller if he can stay healthy. He'll get PT on this roster and Pope's game. I'll have to trust the Pope on weather or not he is trying to keep him here but yes, I think he fits nicely into this system.

Considering he isn't even really considering UK I say it's sufficed to say he's moved on.

I agree with you it's not a big loss.
It's not a big loss you're right. One poster on here cincyuk or something along those lines. Thought Thiero was Michael Jordan for some strange reason.
He is a okay player. Decent defender. Plays hard but below average shooter and terrible finisher. Decent bench piece on good teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT