ADVERTISEMENT

I like Brad Stevens odds of winning NBA CHAMPIONSHIP......

Cry babies? Snowflakes? Lmao

You sound more like one than the team that is kicking the chit out of everyone.

Some of you guys hating the Ws are missing out on some damn good ball. Id love for UK to share and move the ball even a fraction of what they do.
I hate the warriors, but at the same time watch them all the time because of their style. I also hate the fact that if you're within 3 feet of Curry it's a foul. But dude has revolutionized the game.

Brad is a hell of a coach.

With that said it doesn' matter who advances. Warriors will win again. I'm not a Golden St. fan but now when they are missing shots they play tougher defense, rebound, and do the little things to make up scoring droughts. Only team left that can win multiple ways through a 7 game series.

Cry babies? Snowflakes? Lmao

You sound more like one than the team that is kicking the chit out of everyone.

Some of you guys hating the Ws are missing out on some damn good ball. Id love for UK to share and move the ball even a fraction of what they do.
Durant and Green lead the league in Tecnicals and egections... Durant has turned me off, he was not that way until the Curry way of complaining about “Every Call” and verbally assaulting and some physical.. if gum counts... Can’t pull for a team that has all the antics... hated Seahawks, love the Cat’s and love the Patriots.... DESPISE DUKE, no one gets away with more abuse of power than K... like mentor like son... carved right out of biggest bully... Celts move the ball and say nothing... The there's the politics....

Stevens will win multiple championships in Boston. But not this one.

We'll see about that. Warriors have to split up first and then there is the where does Lebron hitch a ride to next to chase titles factor. Warriors and Lebron trump Stevens until they are both gone IMO. He will have to wait a while.

I hate the warriors, but at the same time watch them all the time because of their style. I also hate the fact that if you're within 3 feet of Curry it's a foul. But dude has revolutionized the game.
30-1 no more..now only 22-1....Actually probably lower... 12-1 22-1 was Friday..

Stevens is a fine coach but the alter that worships all things he's done is growing tiresome. He had the better team, homecourt advantage and made zero adjustments in Game 7 to help his team. A noted pattern with Stevens coached teams, the bigger the stakes, the slower the pace, and they struggle to score and let opponent dictate things. Their performances in the Final Four included scoring below 60 pts 3 times and (59, 52, and 41) and shot 30.6%, 34.5%, 35.6% and 18% from the field. That latter game was the worst Final Four game I've seen and turned it off at Halftime. The entire conference finals was awful, minus individual performances and how a coach whose team went 11-8 in postseason with 1 road win is lauded as being superior to all coaches in the league is interesting to say the least.

Fans want to see teams score and play offense. Stevens loves to slow things down--which made no sense against Cavs seeing they were depleted and had 1 man who could do anything and if anything, faster the pace favors the deeper team, but it's got to be nice to be labeled a genius and talk of what journey it takes to win a championship when you've never actually won. For all that assume it's a given....didn't they say that about OKC back in the Durant/Westbrook/Harden era?

Stevens is a fine coach but the alter that worships all things he's done is growing tiresome. He had the better team, homecourt advantage and made zero adjustments in Game 7 to help his team. A noted pattern with Stevens coached teams, the bigger the stakes, the slower the pace, and they struggle to score and let opponent dictate things. Their performances in the Final Four included scoring below 60 pts 3 times and (59, 52, and 41) and shot 30.6%, 34.5%, 35.6% and 18% from the field. That latter game was the worst Final Four game I've seen and turned it off at Halftime. The entire conference finals was awful, minus individual performances and how a coach whose team went 11-8 in postseason with 1 road win is lauded as being superior to all coaches in the league is interesting to say the least.

Fans want to see teams score and play offense. Stevens loves to slow things down--which made no sense against Cavs seeing they were depleted and had 1 man who could do anything and if anything, faster the pace favors the deeper team, but it's got to be nice to be labeled a genius and talk of what journey it takes to win a championship when you've never actually won. For all that assume it's a given....didn't they say that about OKC back in the Durant/Westbrook/Harden era?

Had the better team? His best players were Al Horford and a kid who was in high school 2 years ago...

Did you actually watch the game? He wasn't slowing things down, they just went ice cold from the floor, had nothing to do with pace of game.

You can write Boston into the Finals unless Philly or Milwaukee adds someone significant. Their chances against the Warriors are dependent on how much the young guys improve. They were the best defense in the league, Irving and Hayward coming back healthy will go a long way towards ending the regular scoring droughts, and Tatum and Brown look like inevitable all-stars.

I’d agree if they had some proven offensive talent. They were relying on a bunch of under 25 guys who had never been asked to carry the load they had to, and older guys who are nothing but role players at best. Should they have stopped shooting threes at some point? Maybe, but they had a bunch of open shots that they just whiffed on. I understand slowing the game down against what was one of the better offenses in the league when you don’t know what you are getting from most of your roster on a night to night basis offensively.

Ainge has made some mistakes... James Young for one but when you have stockpiled picks like he has you can afford to, word is they will be looking to even trade up in this years draft. I look for Kyrie to be moved... he is so questionable with his injuries. They are interested in Bamba, if anyone can get him to play it is Stevens!

ADVERTISEMENT