ADVERTISEMENT

I like Brad Stevens odds of winning NBA CHAMPIONSHIP......

Oct 28, 2017
They are 30-1, Cav's @ 13-1., Rockets 13-5.,the Cry Babies are 2-3... Very interesting CONERENCE FINALS...STEVENS no votes for coach of year by peers... Hmm but past players like McMillan and Rivers received votes..

I don’t like the odds of Boston beating Houston or Golden St
That all depends... I have no idea what they (if) it happens, could be Celtics in 5...highly unlikely I might add and then the Warriors in 5 against Rockets.. We just don't know yet.. What we do know is that if the Celtics are fortunate enough to advance... Which would really be Huge! Or would it? The finals odds are going to be high in favor of the snow flakes... Which bodes well if you are a Brad Stevens and Celtics fan! The Northeast is filled with bettors ... And they are hungry for the underdog Celts

That all depends... I have no idea what they (if) it happens, could be Celtics in 5...highly unlikely I might add and then the Warriors in 5 against Rockets.. We just don't know yet.. What we do know is that if the Celtics are fortunate enough to advance... Which would really be Huge! Or would it? The finals odds are going to be high in favor of the snow flakes... Which bodes well if you are a Brad Stevens and Celtics fan! The Northeast is filled with bettors ... And they are hungry for the underdog Celts
Umm, WAT?

The future is bright in Boston when they get healthy, but not this year. No chance, whatsoever.

I really wish that Boston hadn't been slammed so much by injures this season. I'd love to see what that team could've done at full strength in this season's playoffs.

Reactions: CATofninelives
This is like someone who barely knows the game of basketball sitting down before this year's Final Four and getting all caught up in the enthusiasm for Loyola. "Man, they are on a roll, you can't stop good shooting, their coach is massively underrated, everyone missed on recruiting their guys, that's why they don't have any five stars, their big guys are better than advertised, don't forget the nun..."

Everything that is possible suddenly starts to seem plausible on the eve of a sporting event, just before reality steps in. That's how they keep the lights on 24-7 and the buffet stocked in Vegas.

Boston overachieved to get this far. They are going to struggle to move past Cleveland and I doubt they do. Both western teams are a terrible match up for them. They could win. It could happen. But the Vegas 30-1 odds is not a gift. It is a trap. For suckers.

Im not sold on Houston. They really struggle to get the ball up and down the court against good defense, too many turnovers.

Boston in their current form could not touch Golden State.

Reactions: oldfanofuk
super-Warriors win as always.....yawn...NBA SUCKS! You telling me seeing the Cavs beat the weak ass east and the super Warriors a 4rth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! straight year is fun to watch?
I'll take the Celtics versus the Rockets please.....anything but the cavs and warriors. I'm sick of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky grandpa
Warriors are hitting their stride and getting 100% healthy at the perfect time. The series with Houston might go six, but they will sweep whoever they face in the Finals.

Boston could win their series against Cleveland, but it would be foolish to bet against LeBron right now. I think either way it will go 7.

They are 30-1, Cav's @ 13-1., Rockets 13-5.,the Cry Babies are 2-3... Very interesting CONERENCE FINALS...STEVENS no votes for coach of year by peers... Hmm but past players like McMillan and Rivers received votes..
Much better odds than Pitino when he was the Celtics HC.:)

super-Warriors win as always.....yawn...NBA SUCKS! You telling me seeing the Cavs beat the weak ass east and the super Warriors a third straight year is fun to watch?
I'll take the Celtics versus the Rockets please.....anything but the cavs and warriors. I'm sick of it.

That I agree with. Very sick of Cleveland and GS reruns. Starting next year I believe Boston will be the team of the East unless LeBron goes to the 6ers. Hopefully he'll go out West and join a team that can push GS off the throne.

This thread shows me why drugs are bad.

The Cleveland Lebrons are going to bitch slap the injured Celtics.

And then in turn, the Warriors are going to annihilate the Lebrons.

The NBA is the no drama league. It's as chalk as chalk can be. Warriors over Lebrons...again.

Im not sold on Houston. They really struggle to get the ball up and down the court against good defense, too many turnovers.

Boston in their current form could not touch Golden State.

Boston-Golden State would be over in three games. Supposed to be four, but the three would be such unbelievable blowouts, the fourth would be called for mercy.
A fully healthy Boston (Kyrie+Hayward) would have a chance. But not this incarnation.

I've been wrong before, so I'll probably be wrong again here too.......

No.

Both conference finals will far exceed the actual finals in terms of entertainment value and games. I can see both CF series going 7 games and the finals being 4-5 games.

If I had those odds for a title within the next decade then yes, but this year? lol. The championship goes thru the west until Klay or Draymond decide they are tired of playing 3rd or 4th fiddle and want to ridiculously prove they can be a franchise player.

If I had those odds for a title within the next decade then yes, but this year? lol. The championship goes thru the west until Klay or Draymond decide they are tired of playing 3rd or 4th fiddle and want to ridiculously prove they can be a franchise player.

The scary thing is they're happy with their roles. Thompson recently said he wants to stick with the Warriors his whole career, I think. I'd imagine Green wouldn't leave, either.

If they were healthy I’d take them to make it out of the East. As of now they have no shot without something ridiculous happening.

Well then Lebron must not be playing.

This is like someone who barely knows the game of basketball sitting down before this year's Final Four and getting all caught up in the enthusiasm for Loyola. "Man, they are on a roll, you can't stop good shooting, their coach is massively underrated, everyone missed on recruiting their guys, that's why they don't have any five stars, their big guys are better than advertised, don't forget the nun..."

Everything that is possible suddenly starts to seem plausible on the eve of a sporting event, just before reality steps in. That's how they keep the lights on 24-7 and the buffet stocked in Vegas.

Boston overachieved to get this far. They are going to struggle to move past Cleveland and I doubt they do. Both western teams are a terrible match up for them. They could win. It could happen. But the Vegas 30-1 odds is not a gift. It is a trap. For suckers.

Are you comparing Loyola run to the Celtics to this point?

Celtics take home court adv and beat the Cavs.

Cry babies? Snowflakes? Lmao

You sound more like one than the team that is kicking the chit out of everyone.

Some of you guys hating the Ws are missing out on some damn good ball. Id love for UK to share and move the ball even a fraction of what they do.

Reactions: MethodUK
ADVERTISEMENT