ADVERTISEMENT

I have to give Louisville’s coach credit

He did a great job with this year's team. But alot of fans are concerned with his recruiting. And rightfully so. I think they get worse before they get better.

But I'd dare say that we had nothing like that in 2013. They have some high level skill players and a dang good QB. 1 NFL o-line player.

Remember in 2013...we had Max Smith and Jalen Whitlow....who was our wide receiver that was good that year...Damarco Robinson? Raymond Sanders and True freshman Jojo Kemp in the backfield. Darrian Miller was decent on the line. Z Smith and Bud Dupree and a bunch of trash on defense.

And what's crazy? They had NFL players on both sides of the ball and Stoops held the game to a 27-13 loss.

I think Bobby left them some great skill pieces on offense...but nothing on defense or the lines. But even some of their bad players were Power 5 level...just coached poorly and the lacked depth.

Joker left us with a FCS/MAC level roster. A roster that had to go through the SEC...and that year Stoops started was ROUGH. Bama and Georgia were the 2 best teams in the nation. USCjr. was top 10. Vanderbilt was even ranked. Louisville was top 10.

They started as many four stars THIS YEAR as we did. Far from empty cupboards.

Taking over a ragtag squad from last year—and getting them to 5-3 in the ACC 7-5 this year was pretty darn remarkable.

I’m no U of L fan, but he got his players to buy in. He’ll have them cranking in the next few years.
Losing 23 seniors and recruiting sucks...respectively disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT