ADVERTISEMENT

I Could Be WAAAAYYY Off

KYtotheCore

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
but I'm not sure Herro will be a multiyear player. Reminds me a little bit of Gordon Hayward. His athletic ability and basketball IQ aren't going to diminish under Cal. It's going to grow.

that-boy-good-gif-10.gif

Last edited:
Exact same thing i text my brother. Never know with these players. I remember one analyst saying Ulis was just the kind of 4 year player Cal needed to compliment the other one and done guards when he commited

I expect Herro to be a two and done like Kennard at Dook.

I told everyone the kid would win a title at Kentucky. I might have lied. If we don’t win it this year, he may be gone before we do. LOVE skilled kids like him when they are on our side. Can just blow games wide open.

BINGO. I figured three and likely four year but probably two year. His a mixture of a couple players. I like the Devin Booker comparison at the same stage though.

If he shots like second year kennard he’s done after this year

I expect Herro to be a two and done like Kennard at Dook.

Quade played great tonight and may find himself on the bench to start the year.

Jamarl Baker's falling way behind by not being able to play while Herro lights it up.

BINGO. I figured three and likely four year but probably two year. His a mixture of a couple players. I like the Devin Booker comparison at the same stage though.

If he shots like second year kennard he’s done after this year
He’s even more athletic than booker. Booker was athletic but Herro is more so.

On a side note, thanks Wisconsin!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT