ADVERTISEMENT

I’m burnt out

This may be the dumbest thread ever. Who cares if this bag is burnt out? This kinda crap should just stop

Reactions: thedahc
I used to get excited when this team played but last night was a great example. I just feel disconnected and I just think it’s because this team has yet to prove themselves against good competition. Honestly part of me is just burnt out on the Cal era and I’m just ready for the program to hit the reset button and let’s just start fresh with someone new. Idk if I’m the only one who feels like this but how do you all feel?
... makes sense, like you ... BBN is burnt out and the PROGRAM is in ashes.

I used to get excited when this team played but last night was a great example. I just feel disconnected and I just think it’s because this team has yet to prove themselves against good competition. Honestly part of me is just burnt out on the Cal era and I’m just ready for the program to hit the reset button and let’s just start fresh with someone new. Idk if I’m the only one who feels like this but how do you all feel?
You feel the way 1000’s do

I think we win against Auburn... In mid December alot of our fans thought this team could be really good. To me that hasn't changed. We have 4 one possession games that we should have won but what do those losses have to do with tomorrow? To be a good coach, you don't give up or look to the past. You keep progressing and hopefully you reach your stride by mid to late February. If this team didn't have talent I could see not caring, but we have enough talent to keep getting better

Hey we are very competetive with the middle of the pac SEC teams and lower
And a team that many think can win the title. UNC

The I e thing stopping us right now is a big man that can defend his man somewhat. It won't be Bradshaw so maybe one of the other 3 will start to figure it out

But I haven’t been wrong about anything, just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I’m wrong. I do think Z is a better defender than Bradshaw and it’s proven by his 7 blocked shots to bradshaws 2 in the same games they have played. Z is more lost on defense but that will get cleaned up with playing time. Z needs to learn how he can play and that only comes with playing time not watching Bradshaw get abused. 7 replies to me, maybe 8, have lost count and still nothing regarding Gonzaga 2nd half defense 😂. Guess ignoring is the best strategy.
I'll repsond once you actually respond to my points, buddy pal. And hey, guess what, another GREAT defensive performance by the Cats and Big Z never saw the floor. You know, almost like we're better defensively without Z than we are with him. But you know, I guess stating the obvious just makes me a "Z hater"

And again, if you think because someone has 5 more blocks than another player makes them a better defender, you're just continuing to embarass yourself as a "coach" on here....becuase face reality, block 1 shot, then give up 3 layups - doesn't really balance out to a positive defensive performance, right?

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT