ADVERTISEMENT

Hurley at Rupp

TriCountyCat

Junior
Dec 5, 2010
Corbin, Ky
Could you imagine this guy if he comes to UK and coaches in his first game and sees the home whistles we get? His pets heads would be falling off. I honestly think he would murder Pat Adams. Honest question, once you’re rich, you’re rich. 7 million vs 11 million. Do you think it would be money that brings him here because I do not. I just can’t see him leaving, I’m as big a homer as anyone but I personally wouldn’t leave UCONN.

We average almost 10k more fans per game than Uconn does. You come here because people watch, nothing against them they just do not have the following UK does and it really isn't close.

Could you imagine this guy if he comes to UK and coaches in his first game and sees the home whistles we get? His pets heads would be falling off. I honestly think he would murder Pat Adams. Honest question, once you’re rich, you’re rich. 7 million vs 11 million. Do you think it would be money that brings him here because I do not. I just can’t see him leaving, I’m as big a homer as anyone but I personally wouldn’t leave UCONN.
This is a weird statement. It’s Kentucky and UConn. If you wouldn’t leave with those choices, then I’m not sure you know much about Kentucky Basketball

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
This is a weird statement. It’s Kentucky and UConn. If you wouldn’t leave with those choices, then I’m not sure you know much about Kentucky Basketball
I know plenty. I’m saying if I’m Hurley. A northeast guy that just won two championships. Why would you leave if you were him. He doesn’t have to prove anything and is a northeast guy. Plus they are 4th on championships now, already passed Duke. If yours rich what is a couple million more.

Why? They've won titles than UK over the last 40 years or so. Their fan base isn't toxic like UKs. And UConn most likely has a lot less pressure. Yes, UK has more fans but theres a lot more to the job than that

Reactions: TriCountyCat
We average almost 10k more fans per game than Uconn does. You come here because people watch, nothing against them they just do not have the following UK does and it really isn't close.
Cameron indoor holds about 8 thousand but no one would ever dream of Asking K if he would have come to KY. UCONN has passed Duke as a bluer blue blood.

They barely even have any post on their fan boards. It’s a school that’s somehow managed to win 6 titles in 25 years but has the fan base of upike.

A complete anamoly

Reactions: TriCountyCat
UK isn't viewed like you view it. That's the difference. Our fans think the country feels the way they do. It doesn't. This isn't 1970

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT