ADVERTISEMENT

hunter dickenson

Kansas was already in shambles. Hope he can end up giving it a go for them, definitely never wish injury.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If it's a dislocated shoulder, that sounds like he won't miss that many games. Without him, they could well get bounced in first game of the B12 tournament though.

I hate to see that happen to anybody, butttttttt....
I have never heard ANYONE cry when a key KENTUCKY PLAYER has gone down.
Good luck Hunter. Hope you get a pretty rehab nurse.

If it's a dislocated shoulder, that sounds like he won't miss that many games. Without him, they could well get bounced in first game of the B12 tournament though.
I remember guys on here talking about Mitchell's situation being good because he didn't have a shoulder separation or even a dislocated shoulder. But it turned out that whatever level of shoulder injury he had messed him up (and is still apparently messing him up) in regard to playing.

Hate to see an injury to anyone, but his punk attitude makes it hard for me to find sympathy.
I was going to say the same thing ck-2. I hate to see any kind of injury to anyone, but his attitude sure makes it difficult to have much sympathy. And Kansas, well, I can't muster up an ounce of sympathy there. So, for Hunter's sake, I hope he heals up and has a solid NBA career. 😀

Hope he takes his time to recover. Kansas is flawed this year and have no chance at making a run regardless.

f0033e46-7ad8-428f-a7fc-ee3f1476adc4_text.gif

Reactions: Chuckinden
Most likely faked it because he and the Jailhawks were getting their cheating asses’s handed to them !! I Kid

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT