ADVERTISEMENT

hunter dickenson

looks like kansas may have lost hd to shoulder injury
Yup dislocated shoulder and they played McCuller who isn’t probably 50% healthy and lost by 30. Even Self said it’s not looking good with his 2 best players probably out for the Big 12 tourney. Worst luck they have had in a long time honestly.

Reactions: the stat man
tenor.gif

Yup dislocated shoulder and they played McCuller who isn’t probably 50% healthy and lost by 30. Even Self said it’s not looking good with his 2 best players probably out for the Big 12 tourney. Worst luck they have had in a long time honestly.
Good

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Kansas is done. We need to pad our win total in the tournament.
This.

We're +6 right now in the all-time wins. Hopefully Kanas is one and done in their conference tournament and NCAA tournament. Kentucky, meanwhile, needs to win at least two in the SEC and at least four in the NCAA. It would be nice having a +10 lead on Kansas going into next season.

Meh. Kind of a scummy player.

This is a good opportunity to pad the win column against them. I could see Kansas not winning another game this season if their two best players are indeed not 100%.

And we could pad it enough to cover a bad season, and hold this lead for good.

I remember guys on here talking about Mitchell's situation being good because he didn't have a shoulder separation or even a dislocated shoulder. But it turned out that whatever level of shoulder injury he had messed him up (and is still apparently messing him up) in regard to playing.
It just seems to me that Kentucky players end up being out longer than you would think with their injuries. Maybe it’s the coach or trainer making the decision. I was thinking yesterday about Jeff Sheppard’s ankle sprain in the SEC conference tournament in 98. They rehabbed him and he didn’t miss any games that I remember. If that happened today I wonder how many games/weeks a player would be out?

Reactions: G-PIP
He may play through it, but Tre Mitchell just missed 3 weeks with this injury. It's a big blow for KU. The NCAA Tournament starts in 12 days.

There’s something demented about Dickerson, something that gives me the impression that he has no morality. Him choosing Kansas was a signal to me that Self really does recruit and/or foster corrupt kids, and not that he’s had some bad luck with unknowables.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
It just seems to me that Kentucky players end up being out longer than you would think with their injuries. Maybe it’s the coach or trainer making the decision. I was thinking yesterday about Jeff Sheppard’s ankle sprain in the SEC conference tournament in 98. They rehabbed him and he didn’t miss any games that I remember. If that happened today I wonder how many games/weeks a player would be out?
Well, Wheeler had an 'ankle injury' last year and missed the last two months of the season. Terrence Clarke had an ankle injury and missed almost 3 months.

Nobody with half a brain believes Wheeler's BS as he flat out quit on his team. If you don't believe that then explain why he wasn't at Sr night.

Clarke had a legit ankle injury but it doesn't take 3 months to heal a bad ankle. He was getting exposed when he did play and probably sat out to protect what draft stock he had. He mysteriously healed up just in time for post season play and was awful in that game against MSU.

Honestly I’d love a reliable center but yes this team is full of awesome kids and he’s a Dickinson. No thanks. I’ll take my chances with Big Z and Ugo blocking shots.
I think if we had a reliable offensive center it would change the way we play on offense.

Is this where all the UK fans pretend to be classy and write, "hate to see that happen to anyone?"

He'll be a millionaire in 6 months. I don't feel sorry for him or his cheating program. Hopefully we add a few more wins to the all-time total on Kansas now.
Maybe he gets a million in NIL, but my understanding is it was a 2 year deal with Kansas, and he was planning to return next season.

Field of 68 guys last night, said no worry... he only uses that arm to hook players anyway!!!!

Reactions: shodaman
I hate that the kid is hurt and I truly hope that he heals 100%, but I hope Kansas gets raw dogged in the Big 12 tournament and gets a first round exit in the big dance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT