ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter announcing tomorrow per Hunter

I’m weary of these prima donnas today making such a dramatic production of “announcing” their decisions. They do it with their choice out of high school … and now they’re doing it again with their second choice after they enter the transfer portal a year or two later.

If you’ve made a decision, then just say what it is. That’s how it used to work. We don’t need the suspenseful “teaser” press releases and press conferences.

KU must have come up with enough money to offset the package he could get from UK. Cal does NOT guarantee any certain amount of money for potential players. Self also runs a MODERN offense.

Hope I'm wrong, but all of this looks like it's going to be the Jayhawks.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
KU must have come up with enough money to offset the package he could get from UK. Cal does NOT guarantee any certain amount of money for potential players. Self also runs a MODERN offense.

Hope I'm wrong, but all of this looks like it's going to be the Jayhawks.
It’s either KU or nova

• Sad
Reactions: catben
I’m listening to the the ant wright space on Twitter, and he said Kentucky is one of the worst fits for Dickinson and would be a lot similar to the one he had at Michigan this year, and I agree

I’m listening to the the ant wright space on Twitter, and he said Kentucky is one of the worst fits for Dickinson and would be a lot similar to the one he had at Michigan this year, and I agree
It would be a big upgrade over Oscar …Vecenie laid it out in detail …but keep posting and believing this over and over like you’re doing 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I’m weary of these prima donnas today making such a dramatic production of “announcing” their decisions. They do it with their choice out of high school … and now they’re doing it again with their second choice after they enter the transfer portal a year or two later.

If you’ve made a decision, then just say what it is. That’s how it used to work. We don’t need the suspenseful “teaser” press releases and press conferences.
Tired of the HD soap opera. Hope he goes to Kansas and we get Oscar or someone else who fits our team better. Most scoring will be done by guards and forwards. We need a rebounding and shot blocking center. I think we would be better off without him. Besides, every time I see Ky play next year I don't want him reminding me of this drama.

Reactions: catben and UK90
Will be Kentucky or Nova. Was supposed to be UK yesterday but Nova upped the ante. The prospect of playing close to home with his HS friend is proving hard to beat.

Don't believe Twitter, where he's committed to every school in his final four.

Final point - Cal was a dumbass for referencing '4 pm.' It drew attention from programs that were led to believe no decision was being made yesterday. He'd be a Wildcat were it not for that tweet.

Last edited:
It would be a big upgrade over Oscar …Vecenie laid it out in detail …but keep posting and believing this over and over like you’re doing 🤷‍♂️
Yeah playing a big who has to have the ball a lot to be a threat, and will be high usage coming in with 3 freshman who are going to have the ball a lot and aren’t great shooters. Dickinson and Kentucky aren’t a great fit at all

Will be Kentucky or Nova. Was supposed to be UK yesterday but Nova upped the ante. The prospect of playing close to home with his HS friend is proving hard to beat.

Don't believe Twitter. Where he's committed to every school in his final four.
Man your updates have been cool and interesting, but it isn’t Kentucky, if it is I will come on here and say I am a dumbass. It’s Kansas or nova

Don't believe Twitter, where he's committed to every school in his final four.

Final point - Cal was a dumbass for referencing '4 pm.' It drew attention from programs that were led to believe no decision was being made yesterday. He'd be a Wildcat were it not for that tweet.
Yea, Cal's tweet was the deciding factor on his future. That's beyond stupid.

I’d rather have oscar.
Yeah me to, hunter is terrible fit, and Kansas is the clear best option for him, Oscar isn’t a great fit with next years team either, but he is a legend here, and I know he will rebound and is good enough offensively, Oscar everyday of the week over Dickinson

Reactions: kygent2
Hunter be like:

Terrifying Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcats1st

I agree with you but we also didn’t used to have social media. Has completely changed the way people handle these things (not just in college basketball)

And would use UK to do it. Mind boggling
How is he using UK to get attention? How is it mind boggling? Is this your first time following a recruit? This is typical of every single big recruit, it shouldn't boggle the mind by now.

blar blar blar lambs and sloths and carp and and anchovies and orangutansand breakfast cereals and fruit bats

just stfu and pick a school motormouth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT