ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't like him as coach, but I enjoy listening to him

Cough Cough .....

Tom Crean. Very well spoken, and he was spot-on with what he had to say about Hunter Dickerson. He seems no-nonsense as an analyst. Anyone else feel the same or similarly about other former coaches?
CTC should be the next coach at UofL IMO 😁 But seriously. I've heard him as an analyst and he was pretty good.

I was worried you were going to say Boeheim.

Crean does a pretty good job. Too bad he can’t replace Seth Davis (who admittedly is better than he used to be) or Jay Williams.
Ha ha, thought the same. Boeheim sounds just like you'd expect him to. Like a pissy old man. Crean? Not too bad.

IMG-9565.gif

Cough Cough .....

Tom Crean. Very well spoken, and he was spot-on with what he had to say about Hunter Dickerson. He seems no-nonsense as an analyst. Anyone else feel the same or similarly about other former coaches?
Agreed.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Crean actually seems to be a nice dude and good analyst but man he’s just…..weird. And this coming from someone who’s weird.
He’s prone to weird body language and facial expressions ..which has given us hilarious internet moments/gifs over the years. But he actually comes across as a sensible smart guy when he speaks.

The version of Crean that we hear almost seems like a different person than the one we see. The dude needed someone early in his career to warn him and help him work on how he comes across visually.

He’s prone to weird body language and facial expressions ..which has given us hilarious internet moments/gifs over the years. But he actually comes across as a sensible smart guy when he speaks.

The version of Crean that we hear almost seems like a different person than the one that we see. The dude needed someone early in his career to warn him and help him work on how he comes across visually.
He’s also prone to kissing his grown son on the lips

If someone had only told him not to lick his lips and play with his pants while staring at the opposing players....

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT