ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter announcing tomorrow per Hunter

IF he was to pick UK a lot of you are going to have to eat a lot of crow .
Well he isn’t, so we don’t have to entertain that possibility anymore, the trilly donavan account on Twitter along with Tucker said Kentucky is out of the running now

In other words, he'll actually announce next week after wanting to try a few more steakhouses at each location. He has a difficult decision to make.

We may not always see eye to eye but that guy is full of crap if he thinks you’re an attention whore
Yeah, I think it’s funny, I’m all for people talking to me on here and going back and forth about Kentucky basketball, you do and I don’t mind. HD is a attention seeking person, who was done that the past couple of days and I posted about it

I personally do not like Tucker but what did he say that is not true. Someone comes with a hyperbole that we have no big man and he points out two of who we have and one we most likely will get back. No one thought we would get Oscar and HD together
He should 100 percent say it, it’s just damage control

Yeah man definitely me, for posting updates on Kentucky on a Kentucky message board my gosh I’m a attention whore
You keep posting the same opinion over and over …we and or I get it …you don’t think Hunter fits …even though brilliant bb minds like Vecenie detailed for you why he would be a major upgrade

You keep posting the same opinion over and over …we and or I get it …you don’t think Hunter fits …even though brilliant bb minds like Vecenie detailed for you why he would be a major upgrade
Put him on ignore man. You are just as bad or worse with your name-dropping as if you work for KSR or The Athletic or somebody. Give it a freakin' rest.

What did vecenie say about fit, you post the same crap over and over again to. And I have also said since day one that if Dickinson wants to come you take him. Calling somebody a attention seeker on a message board is loser behavior,

Put him on ignore man. You are just as bad or worse with your name-dropping as if you work for KSR or The Athletic or somebody. Give it a freakin' rest.
Why you delete the post making fun of my as you call my stuff incessant whining. 90 percent of this board is upset. But you focus on me

Why you delete the post making fun of my as you call my stuff incessant whining. 90 percent of this board is upset. But you focus on me
You do whine incessantly and I'd rather put you on ignore. I mean you just NEVER stop. JTS as well. No time for lunacy. Bye.

I don’t think we’re getting Dickinson. But if this really is all about marketing, and he’s full of himself — wouldn’t it make sense for him to make the whole world believe he’s not coming to UK?

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
With Tucker already in full spin mode it seems pretty obvious that HD won’t be committing to Kentucky. Let’s hope Oscar comes back or it’s all on Ugo, and he’s not going to be the answer. Too raw still. Would be nice if we could have enticed a more now ready big. Oh well. Cal and his typical roster over the last 6 years - short and missing a vital piece.

Will be Kentucky or Nova. Was supposed to be UK yesterday but Nova upped the ante. The prospect of playing close to home with his HS friend is proving hard to beat.

Don't believe Twitter, where he's committed to every school in his final four.

Final point - Cal was a dumbass for referencing '4 pm.' It drew attention from programs that were led to believe no decision was being made yesterday. He'd be a Wildcat were it not for that tweet.
May I ask what changed from yesterday? My Nova guys have been saying this since Monday. Unless you just messing with us.

What did vecenie say about fit, you post the same crap over and over again to. And I have also said since day one that if Dickinson wants to come you take him. Calling somebody a attention seeker on a message board is loser behavior,
I don’t know maybe this guy knows a little more than you or I …He studies bb as a full time job and gets paid lots and lots of money for his opinion …I value guys opinion who study the game a hell of a lot more than me …but that’s just me …I’m done …Oscar ain’t coming back but with the slight chance he does his fit with the young guys is much much worse

I’m listening to the the ant wright space on Twitter, and he said Kentucky is one of the worst fits for Dickinson and would be a lot similar to the one he had at Michigan this year, and I agree

While he may not be a good fit with us, it is completely different than his situation with Michigan. We played them so yall should be familiar with how they played. He certainly won't be the only big man on the floor like he was at Michigan. He wouldn't have an undersized pass-first PG like he had at Michigan.

While he may not be a good fit with us, it is completely different than his situation with Michigan. We played them so yall should be familiar with how they played. He certainly won't be the only big man on the floor like he was at Michigan. He wouldn't have an undersized pass-first PG like he had at Michigan.
True, but he will have Wagner, dillingham and Edwards who all will have the ball. Dickinson wants the ball and his touches, he isn’t getting that at Kentucky as much as he wants. Kansas will give him that

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I don’t know maybe this guy knows a little more than you or I …He studies bb as a full time job and gets paid lots and lots of money for his opinion …I value guys opinion who study the game a hell of a lot more than me …but that’s just me …I’m done …Oscar ain’t coming back but with the slight chance he does his fit with the young guys is much much worse
Vecenie for sure knows more than you and I, I’m going off Dickinson wanting the ball most of the time. Oscar would atleast want to be here and knows what is expected of him

Lol another guy that thinks he’s smarter than Vecenie …he detailed why go read it unless you’ve already formed an opinion and closed your mind .
Lmao Vecenie. Is he Basketball Jones? Lmao saying HD is a BIG UPGRADE over the former consensus NPOY is absolutely absurd on its face.

True, but he will have Wagner, dillingham and Edwards who all will have the ball. Dickinson wants the ball and his touches, he isn’t getting that at Kentucky as much as he wants. Kansas will give him that

Yeah, I see watch you're saying. I've always thought Kansas was a better fit.

I was just referring to Michigan not being similar to UK next year, as the Michigan offense ran through Dickinson and our offense won't if he came here. With Bradshaw at the 4, and Dillingham/Wagner at PG, we have a lot different roster than Michigan had last year.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
@ralphdaltonfan called this from the beginning!
Personally never cared for the idea of him coming basketball wise, but I really didn't like the fit of him personality wise. Everything he's about is not how Kentucky has operated since I can remember following the program. Dickinson showed his personality throughout this process. Most were exhausted and drained and he'd not even made a decision.

Now that said, it's time to get some more playerS because this roster isn't good enough.

Reactions: Ghettobird
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT