ADVERTISEMENT

How reliable will the scalping market be in Nashville for SECT?

Aug 15, 2016
As a Vol in Nashville, I'm considering just hitting the strip Friday hours before the game... Fingers crossed I don't get scammed.

This will be my first SEC tournament we are getting there Friday morning and I think I am gonna do the same! Go Cats!

Better be ready fo drop some cash. Not gonna be cheap at all.

Just make sure the tickets are legit. I bought four the last time it was in Nashville that were scanned and then someone handed them back out and they sold them to us. It was an expensive mistake. I now have someone in our party take a picture of the transaction to at least have some evidence if it ever happens again.

This is why I don't like playing in Nashville. Tickets are at a premium due to the size of the arena. With some other highly ranked teams it will be a hot ticket this year. Should have kept it in Atlanta where if you want to go you don't get raped on ticket prices and plenty of seating available. Plus it gets teams ready for the inevitable games they will play in a dome later in the NCAA Tournament if they advance to the Final Four and beyond.

This is why I don't like playing in Nashville. Tickets are at a premium due to the size of the arena. With some other highly ranked teams it will be a hot ticket this year. Should have kept it in Atlanta where if you want to go you don't get raped on ticket prices and plenty of seating available. Plus it gets teams ready for the inevitable games they will play in a dome later in the NCAA Tournament if they advance to the Final Four and beyond.
This.

Would not even bother with street scalpers this year, they are gonna be gouging the hell out of the Friday/Saturday/Sunday games. Best bet will be TickPick, Guy On The Corner, SeatGeek, or StubHub.

Reactions: Texcat59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT