ADVERTISEMENT

I have 2 tickets to the Mizzou game this Tuesday I'm looking to give away with a small donation to charity

ukcatz12

Junior
Mar 27, 2009
Hopefully this post is allowed and I have no clue if this will actually work but I figured I'd try. I live up in NJ so it's hard for me to get down to Rupp. Every year I try to make at least one roadtrip down with my dad for a game, although some years it's a handful of trips. In recent years I've found it cheaper to buy a season ticket mini pack of five games, and just use the tickets for games I can get to, than to buy tickets on the resale market. Instead of wasting the tickets I can't use or trying to sell them on said resale market, I wanted to see if this board can do a little good with them. Which brings me to my main point.

I have a pair of tickets to the Mizzou game this Tuesday 1/9 at 7pm and I'll give the tickets to the first person who donates $50 or more to Arbor Youth Services. It's an organization that provides housing and resources for homeless youth in Lexington. I will match the donation up to $50. The tickets aren't great, they're section 230, row X, seats 13 and 14. But not bad for what amounts to $25 per ticket.

If you're interested send an email to uktickets4charity@gmail.com to confirm the tickets are still available. If there are multiple people interested I'll go in order of who emailed me first. Wait for a confirmation email back from me before you donate to make sure the tickets are still available. I will hold the tickets for the first person and if they back out move on to anyone else who has emailed. I will ask you forward me the donation confirmation or a receipt and then I'll transfer the tickets electronically from my UK Athletics ticket account.

Hopefully someone is at least interested in some cheap tickets. If this actually works out and I have other games I don't use I'll do the same for another local Lexington charity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT