ADVERTISEMENT

How did Cal get into the hall of fame

Total body of work? 100% he’s a HOF coach! No if’s and’s or buts about it! Not even up for debate, under any criteria!

With that out of the way, just because you’re a HOF’r, doesn’t mean there’s no more accountability. It doesn’t mean 9-16 records are okay. It doesn’t excuse historical tournament loses. It doesn’t give you the green light to baby sit lottery picks, while lying straight to BBN’s face.

Not speaking for the OP, but that’s what I gathered from it.

My opinion, he deserves HOF for his whole body of work.

My opinion, if someone does not share that view then that's ok. It's called an opinion.

If someone has the opposing opinion, that's ok. It's their opinion.

Why are people so opposed to opinions that are not like their opinions.
That’s your opinion.

Reactions: jedwar
No, I’m responding to a thread. You on the other hand…..ewwwe

There are 2 nods lurking on this thread. Just sayin.

Oh no! My life will be over if I get banned from a message board!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I’ll have to take solace in my great career, beautiful home, great kid and super successful hot ass fiancé. I don’t know if I’ll make it through this.

But I’m sure you’ll still be here SmokeyPearl 2.0.

I guess I’ll have to take solace in my great career, beautiful home, great kid and super successful hot ass fiancé. I don’t know if I’ll make it through this.

I see. We all need a bit of fantasy. That sounds to be a healthy one. Enjoy.

Wow! I didn’t know Donovan wasn’t! Is it an age thing or something?
I figure it’s where he jumped to the nba. If it’s like everything’s else there’s probably a lot of politics involved.

Don't forget your upcoming Nobel Prize for calling a coaches' daughter a cvnt on a message board. You're a sad POS. Add that to your resume.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT