ADVERTISEMENT

Hogs Spinning Hard

The DOOR at Arkansas

200.gif

My question for Hog man. If the Hogs are so brilliant and have so much money from Tyson, Walmart and Jerry then why have they been so far behind us idiots here in Kentucky for so long. DO they really think Cal would be in Arkansas if he was successful here? Really? It's odd how self delusion works.

Would love for this writer to see the video of the press conference attendance! [jumpingsmile] Anybody know how to forward it to him?
It should read, desperation in Fayetteville is Hogs latest attempt to maintain a decent basketball program. Remember Kentucky leads the series 36 to 14 and took your best coach ever and the two best in state players in the last 20 years in Monk and Goodwin. It doesn't matter who your coach is, your victories will be few and far between. So good luck with rebuilding rosters every year and nothing to show for all the talent you think you are getting.

What a terrible written article.
Can't wait for that game. Hopefully it's in Rupp and we can cut that last paragraph out and send it to Pope to show the team before the game.

"However, for now, Round 1 decidedly goes to Arkansas with literally no effort needed"

If Cal had been setting the SEC on fire with wins, being the leader of SEC championships during the regular season, SEC tournament, and NCAA then it was a huge win for Arkansas. However, that is not the case. The truth is Cal was chased out by his own poor performance in coaching. He lost meaningful relationships with the fans, the more important donors, the power brokers, etc.

Why would anyone imagine he suddenly changes? Kentucky wanted him gone and Arkansas fell for it by hiring him. We owe Arkansas a big thanks.

Getting many good portal players for Cal will be hard IMO. He got lucky on a couple here, but his freshmen priority every season gets more and more apparent to recruits.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
It should read, desperation in Fayetteville is Hogs latest attempt to maintain a decent basketball program. Remember Kentucky leads the series 36 to 14 and took your best coach ever and the two best in state players in the last 20 years in Monk and Goodwin. It doesn't matter who your coach is, your victories will be few and far between. So good luck with rebuilding rosters every year and nothing to show for all the talent you think you are getting.
I'd go 2nd best coach; can't see ranking eddie above nolan. Unless you're talking about Jimmy Dykes?

Getting many good portal players for Cal will be hard IMO. He got lucky on a couple here, but his freshmen priority every season gets more and more apparent to recruits.
This has been one of my biggest problems I have seen worsening over the last several seasons it's a very real fact these kids aren't brainless!! Put yourself in their shoes wouldn't you feel the same way.

Outsiders are always clueless. We’ve been sick to death of the Cal brand. Go ahead and get the guys who don’t give a crap about your program. We’ve had our feel for it and are done.

This is like someone bragging about having your ex and you’re like “Uh, you can have her, buddy. I didn’t want her anymore.”

Cal is almost 70 and has health issues. He isn't the same coach he was 7 years ago. Arky will have about 2 years of hope and if it doesn't work out by then it's going to funny to watch. LOL.

Reactions: catzcan
Cal is almost 70 and has health issues. He isn't the same coach he was 7 years ago. Arky will have about 2 years of hope and if it doesn't work out by then it's going to funny to watch. LOL.
Wish I could post something nice here but after the ish fest of the last 7 years I'm not going to lie, I will VERY much enjoy the downfall

Reactions: catzcan
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT