ADVERTISEMENT

What time is the press conference on Sunday?

NociHTTP

Senior
Mar 8, 2023
I think someone here created a thread that said the press conference would be at Rupp, and open to the public? What time is it? Hubby and I have to work Sunday but we're contemplating calling in and making the trip down to Lexington. Pope deserves our support! I want Calipari to see what BBN is really like when you "bleed blue".

Reactions: catzcan
Step up BBN! Show the nation and Mark Pope what Kentucky Basketball is all about. Pack Rupp. Let it be the ceremonial beginning of a brand new chapter that helps exorcise the demons of a lost, misguided program. Do what it takes to fill the pantheon of college basketball. Please someone go in my place--you can be me for a day! I cannot be there, for I work at one of the great sports venues in America or else I would go. This too is why we are all so lucky to be Kentucky fans. Get this great hire off to a big start. As with all things, there will be ups and downs, but this is a golden opportunity to celebrate the beginning of a very special journey. Go there and support not only this coach, but the program itself. We are now back and can faithfully say "Program First" as it should have been for the last 15 years! Pack Rupp Arena!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT