ADVERTISEMENT

HERRO 2 YRS BECUZ...

He must bulk up . HIS talent is off the charts. Fluid. He is a type of player we havnt had since , i cant remember. EVERY SHOT HE takes you think is going in. It suprises you when it doesnt. HE MUST BULK UP THou. , and im pretty sure in the offseason thats what he will do. Just like PJ trimmed down, and looks fantastic, tyler will beef up and be unstopabble.

I don't think that would keep him from leaving. He could return. But if he plays & progresses well, I give him at best a 30% chance at a 2nd year on campus. While you don't see muscle tone with him, he does look filled out, not some overly skinny kid (like the high 2019 recruit, Matthew Hurt). I think the comparison I heard last night was a good one (Booker). He too was more filled out & athletic than he looked. Similar size. And both had/have good mid-range games. Booker not only left (he also "needed more muscle") but he did quite well from the start.

It’s f*cking August and some of you people are worried about whether a guy will still be here in 15 months.

Nut. House.

He's one and done. Enjoy him while he's here, and don't worry about next year. He's a special player and you'll only see him in a Kentucky uniform for 40-ish games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT