ADVERTISEMENT

HERRO 2 YRS BECUZ...

wfm101981

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 4, 2018
He must bulk up . HIS talent is off the charts. Fluid. He is a type of player we havnt had since , i cant remember. EVERY SHOT HE takes you think is going in. It suprises you when it doesnt. HE MUST BULK UP THou. , and im pretty sure in the offseason thats what he will do. Just like PJ trimmed down, and looks fantastic, tyler will beef up and be unstopabble.

He must bulk up . HIS talent is off the charts. Fluid. He is a type of player we havnt had since , i cant remember. EVERY SHOT HE takes you think is going in. It suprises you when it doesnt. HE MUST BULK UP THou. , and im pretty sure in the offseason thats what he will do. Just like PJ trimmed down, and looks fantastic, tyler will beef up and be unstopabble.

Just think Booker.

NBA drafts on potential. They're not going to tell a kid to go back to school for a year simply to bulk up. Are you serious with this shit?

Agree. Ive seen enough. One and done. Bank on it.

I expect them all to go from here on out. Last 2 seasons pretty much set a new standard for leaving early. I mean briscoe Vanderbilt and diallo will all be millionaires. Well not really bc of taxes but you know what I mean

Reactions: BlueRunner11

The draft is strictly on potential. It has nothing to do with BULK. If he is the kind of shooter we all hope he is, we must assume he will be drafted in the first round. The NBA is all about shooters.

Yep. Totally out of shape.
kentuckybasketball.jpg

4977-86301-original.jpeg

[pfftt] He doesn't need to run through some linebackers. Wth? Seems to be in basketball shape to me and will only get better with his conditioning before the season starts in October, imo. I don't know if he's a "one-and-done" player at this point, but he won't be a guaranteed sophomore based on the OP's example.

Reactions: MWes11 and brianpoe
Herro has that "no fear" mentality that can't be taught. He's ready to make money right now. If Devin Booker hadn't been behind the twins we would have seen his game look very similar to the way he plays now,which is like Herro. The kid is gonna be fun to watch. He would be a much hated player if he were in a dif uniform

i never said he was out of shape. All i said is he needs to bulk up n gain strength. His aresenal is unreal.

Lol, i think he could play defense, just seems like he doesnt want to right now. Maybe becuase it is an exhibition.

He weighs five pounds less than Hami does now, more than SGA does now..etc. pretty sure nba teams have weight rooms or he'll have gym access from April until the NBA starts playing

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
The young fella seems to have a lot of talent and he will need to work on the defensive end to get a lot of minutes.

Why do you feel he needs to bulk up? He is a guard, he needs speed. There is nothing wrong with Hero's body right now. Only thing he needs to do is play better defense.

Reactions: musrat59
Defense is great, but you also need to score. Isn't the object of the game to score more points than the other team?

Steph Curry and about a hundred other NBA players say hi.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
So you think he will gain the 15 to 20 lbs and muscle by november?
Did you think about this before you posted it?
How long have you been a UK fan? If you've been paying attention the last ten years you would understand how this works.
The NBA isn't full of linebackers and guards don't need to be built like Herschel Walker.
But why did you say November? Why does he need to muscle up by November?

ADVERTISEMENT