ADVERTISEMENT

Hamidou Diallo gives advice to Jarred Vanderbilt, PJ Washington

[winking]

giphy.gif

[laughing]

I think Diallo is a bit of a head case and I wouldn’t listen to any advice he has to give. If the kid would have listened to Cal and done as he was told his stock might be higher right now.

How HD can be thought of as a head case is beyond me. He has been quoted many times praising Cal for sticking with him. He never caused any issues other than mouthing back to Cal which Cal seemed to forgive. He did things differently than UK fans would have him do but why is he a head case other than that? Why every player that isn't a first rounder or doing something a fan doesn't want is a head case I will never understand. I guess it must be easier to label someone than to analyze their game. Cuz is a head case, Liggins was a head case, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
He came to college early and refused to play. Then after not playing he enters NBA draft. He then returns to college to get better, yet when Cal tries to teach him he doesn’t listen and mouths off to Cal constantly. The kid has issues.

Yep, Cal and HD had that agreement. Cal gave him the option to play and he didn't. If anything Cal didn't keep his agreement. Cal is a head case...

Diallo had issues finding his role bc he wanted to prove things to people and overthought his game. I don't think the others have that problem.

Wish the kid all the luck in the world, but, he had very little game except running up and down the court and an occasional dunk. What does he think he is going to bring to an NBA team that they don’t already have?
Good shot - no, defense - very little, ball skills - poor, passing - marginal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT