ADVERTISEMENT

Hami and Richards starting again

I guess Cal keeps hoping he'll be the player he hoped he'd be or at least the average player he was earlier in year.

Both of their minutes have been reduced. Benching them outright would be another hit to an already defeated confidence. Our best chance for a run is finding production from those two guys and Washington. Run them out there and if they are struggling then reign the minutes in like you have been.

The bigger adjustment I'd personally like to see is Green at the 1 and let the better scorer (SGA) play at the 2 coming off screens w Knox to see if we can get some actual ball movement

Both of their minutes have been reduced. Benching them outright would be another hit to an already defeated confidence. Our best chance for a run is finding production from those two guys and Washington. Run them out there and if they are struggling then reign the minutes in like you have been.

The bigger adjustment is personally like to see is Green at the 1 and let the better scorer (SGA) play at the 2 coming off screens w Knox to see if we can get some actual ball movement
Spot on

Reactions: EliteBlue
Love Cal, but I don't get it either. I can see Richards somewhat, but Diallo is a head scratcher imo.

Doesn't matter who starts. Cal probably hoping one of them gets going early. Have more known quantity come off the bench if neither will play today.

I hope some of your kids are coached by the same kind of dick you are expecting Cal to be with fans that dog them relentlessly.

Well no I don’t but this is utterly ridiculous.

Can't believe anybody thought it would be otherwise. Cal has been here long enough, you guys should know what he will do. One reason he is easy to coach against, he won't change anything.

Reactions: morgousky

The bigger adjustment I'd personally like to see is Green at the 1 and let the better scorer (SGA) play at the 2 coming off screens w Knox to see if we can get some actual ball movement

False, our best chance is to give their minutes to Green and Vanderbilt and let those guys develop.

I bet Diallo does something stupid within the first 3 minutes of the game.

False, our best chance is to give their minutes to Green and Vanderbilt and let those guys develop.
That's a matter of opinion and our coach sees it differently. Further evidence is the1st 2 possessions. A set play for Diallo and then setting up Richards.

I hope some of your kids are coached by the same kind of dick you are expecting Cal to be with fans that dog them relentlessly.

Well no I don’t but this is utterly ridiculous.

So, do you think Cal is being fair to the other kids when he continues to play those players who have not earned the playing time?
Just curious. There are other parents kids sitting on the bench and not getting an opportunity to play and show what they can do.

So, do you think Cal is being fair to the other kids when he continues to play those players who have not earned the playing time?
Just curious. There are other parents kids sitting on the bench and not getting an opportunity to play and show what they can do.
You asking that of Bassfan? Of course he does, whatever Cal does, Bassfan supports, no questions asked.

There is a difference between parents, bad fans and coaches. You might not be aware.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT