ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Coury

f8f4200aef958c46dc3148b36e40bee4.gif

"That's someone's kid! I don't want to steal their heart! Just ignore the players I keep on the bench who's minutes are actually earned being taken up by this guy!'

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Cal is just waiting for one decent game so he can shove it in all of our faces.
I’m confident this is gonna happen. Eventually Edwards is gonna have a real good game … because every player if you keep starting enough should eventually have at least one. And, when it does, Cal’s gonna cocky strut around acting like this shows his brilliance and how he proved us wrong.

And so will a few of his lead cheerleaders on this board.

I expect that to change today. Maybe more of a hope but I think Adou starts. He may start for Bradshaw instead but I'm hoping it's Edwards.

I’m confident this is gonna happen. Eventually Edwards is gonna have a real good game … because every player if you keep starting enough should eventually have at least one. And, when it does, Cal’s gonna cocky strut around acting like this shows his brilliance and how he proved us wrong.

And so will a few of his lead cheerleaders on this board.
Absolutely this will happen.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Justin needs about 5 straight decent to good games before Cal can shove anything in our faces.

Edwards has not been a good player for Kentucky.
No doubt but this is cal we are talking about. All it will take is one decent game, if he were to have a great game the crowing would be so damn loud it would probably take away the enjoyment for us fans watching him have the breakout game we have all been waiting on. And I’ve been rooting for the kid all year.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I'm repeating myself now but if has no good games the rest of the year he will get benched at some point.
One good game and he's golden the rest of the year.

If Edwards starts and UK comes out to a slow start, some of which is directly related to Edwards (turnover, fouls, bad shots), I'm turning it off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT