Halloween Candy Snackdown - The Finals

Choose up to two of your favorites.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
Here we go, for all the marbles. For the final round, you may choose up to two favorites, but you don't have to choose more than one. Be strategic.

The winner of the championship finals will be the base of my avatar for the next month until the Great Pizza Snackdown of December.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

You complainers don't even know that Peanut and Peanut Butter M&Ms are two different things.

mandms_peanutandpeanutbutter.jpg

It was never going to be anything besides Reese's. It might have been closer if you had given the various holiday-themed options. (also the answer there is Reese's Eggs).

Reactions: John Barleycorn
We need an Easter version of this where Cadbury eggs will rightfully destroy the competition.

Confession time:

I logged on to 2 other accounts I used to use about 20 minutes before the regional polls closed and was able to get Starburst the win and Andes a tie. Conveniently I was available to break the tie between Andes and gummy worms when Funky asked for it.

Will do the same with pizza if I have to.

Confession time:

I logged on to 2 other accounts I used to use about 20 minutes before the regional polls closed and was able to get Starburst the win and Andes a tie. Conveniently I was available to break the tie between Andes and gummy worms when Funky asked for it.

Will do the same with pizza if I have to.
You do what you have to do to get what you want in life.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT