ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up from the beach...

You would have ditched me? You were never sitting with me. I was already in the loge with Anth.

* HOT in Destin.

* I like my team.

* Seafood is good.

* See you next week.

No we weren’t sitting together, we were pounding tequila together. The point is I would have gladly ditched you to go sit in the loge, had Anth ever asked me.

Now go eat some delicious oysters and hit up crab island.

Royal Reds are great too.

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
Greasy breakfast is my weakness. I think I’d lose 20lbs pretty easily if I didn’t have a job that requires me to drive past about a dozen different fast food joints in the mornings.

Friday Shotes

-Back on Miller Lite myself, just got burnt out on all the stronger stuff a few years ago. Really only drink beer when golfing these days anyways.

-If I could only have one more meal in NYC, it would be Xi'an Famous Foods. There are lots of great hand pulled noodles around town, but the Cumin Lamb ones there are just incredible. HM to Tasty Hand Pulled Noodle & Spicy Village. If you've never had hand pulled or knife cut noodles, it's impossible to describe how incredible/different they are from any other noodle you've ever had...just go.

-Woj was killing it last night, what a pimp.

-Happy for Hami & Vando. Will forever be slightly irked w/ the latter, just never felt a connection w/ the dude or liked the vibe from him & his camp...but ultimately, he did what was best for him and it worked out.

Rooting for Hami though. Kid is a relentless worker from all accounts and good kid, just not nearly as good at basketball as his athleticism would suggest...yet. I may be in the minority, but think he'll work out & have a career in the league.

-I love having the World Cup on all day, especially during the work week. Soccer, at it's best, is a beautiful game....it's just the other 74 minutes that are tough to deal with sometimes. Aside from golf though, soccer is easily the most soothing background sport.

-Got some homemade popsicle molds in the mail yesterday from Amazon. :fire:

Thing that bothers me with Vanderbilt is that his style of play was one of my favorites of a Cal player- right behind the likes of Wall, Monk, Fox, etc- so I feel robbed.

Wish him the best though- situation was getting desperate for him. Another injury-filled amateur season and his dream may have blown up.

Yeah, it was a totally easy and defensible decision for Gabriel to declare for the draft when he might not even make a G League roster rather than return, get his degree, and *ACTUALLY* become a 3-and-D player.

Just another example of anth being the Brad Calipari of GYERO, imo.

Wenyen made the right choice. He would have continued getting recruited over and I'm sure he'd of had some moments, but he'd have been a couple years older and in the same position draft wise. All the guys made the right choice.

Yeah, it was a totally easy and defensible decision for Gabriel to declare for the draft when he might not even make a G League roster rather than return, get his degree, and *ACTUALLY* become a 3-and-D player.

Just another example of anth being the Brad Calipari of GYERO, imo.

Anth responded to some idiot who said Wenyen would be “featured af” if he returned. Wenyen could go back down to AAU as a 21 yo and not be “featured af” because he simply does not basketball. Dude should have been a goalie. Great energy guy, love his attitude. So blessed.

Soccer Take (I know they run a shit ton of kilometers in a match):
-Most goals seem like blind luck.
-I feel like you could put any regular schmoe in the box on defense and they still have a good chance at interrupting a cross or a corner kick. Whereas if I had to guard an NBA guy on the block, he is scoring on me 100% of the time.

Wenyen still looks like if he were to gain full coordination he could reach a different level as a player, dude is just awkward/goofy and plays basketball like he's falling down. Then again it's probably hard not to look that way when you have to look down at your handle when driving. Usually you see that with little guys who grow quickly and go through this as a 18/19 yo, not a 22 year old. If he gets smoother with his movements I think he could find a spot somewhere. He will guard, can hit open 3s, and has improved quite a bit since he got here.

Reactions: jayroon
This will be good.....History Channel special in which he attempts to pull off Knievel’s three most famous stunts, one after the other, on live television: riding a motorcycle above 52 crunched cars and then over 16 tour buses and finally, over the Caesars Palace fountain—the jump that resulted in a near-fatal crash for Knievel.
DgVvjlVVQAA2a5j

Alright, I'm deleting that. Not into jokes about getting blown by a Kentucky player when I'm talking about my son being there. F*cking Sunday Night weird-ass, f*cks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT