ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I mean, the step-through swing is often used as a practice tool to teach players how to turn their hips on the downswing.

This guy just took it to a Happy Gilmore level. :fire:

If we could somehow combine Furyk's backswing, with that spin out, and Patrick Reed's hold off cut finish, it would be the most amazing golf swing of all time.

Animated+GIF-downsized_large+%282%29.gif

^Dont understand the excitement of somebody being thrown out of a restaurant for political beliefs. Oh well. Not a big deal IMO.

- Willy, I can only think of one reason you might get a pool inflatable from the wife and kids. Better start saving up.

Reactions: roguemocha
Nothing random about something like four of my last five posts that had nothing to do with politics being immediately followed by you bringing it up. It's clearly on your mind. Send me a private message if you really can't shake it off.

Reactions: I need this
BristolCat, Chase, wcc71, and VernHatton like this

Not me bro. I of course think Trump is a POS but getting a little tired of the self righteous bullshit coming from the loony far left. Political stance is plenty nuanced. Just because someone doesn’t completely agree with your side on everything doesn’t mean you can bully them. It’s getting ridiculous. I suppose Sanders is in a tad different position as his press secretary, but I still don’t like it.

Last edited:
I stand corrected Chad, apologies. I find the people actively rooting this type of behavior on even more disturbing than the restaurant owner, who probably just made an emotional decision.

Sarah Sanders sucks -- but I don't believe she should be banned from eating in restaurants, that's just my crazy opinion. I think that's a scary precedent to set in America. Any time you don't like someone personally, disagree with their politics, or just think their employer is a big bad meanie ----> GTFO.

:americanflag:

Last edited:
She wasn’t thrown out for being a republican. She was thrown out for lying to the American people on behalf of an authoritarian asshole who treats people that disagree with him like shit. People are fed up with it. Expect more, and have a great week, gyero!

So basically Hillary should get thrown out too?

She lied to the American people.
She bullied the women that Bill banged.
Treats people that disagree with them like shit-how deplorable

If the shoe fits...

I, too, agree with BBdK that people shouldn’t be banned from restaurants because of their politics.

To take it an extremist step forward, I also don’t think people should be banned from restaurants or refused service because they like to marry the same sex. Hiding behind religion to disguise your prejudices is pretty gay, IMO.

If you own a business you should be able to discriminate as you please.

Taking pleasure in a particular person or group being refused said service is weird and probably demonstrates that you need to be focusing on other things.

I’m about to spend Independence Week in Loyalist, Ontario, Canada and you wouldn’t believe how pumped I am to remind all of them that their entire existence is predicated on being a suckerfish to America’s Great White and for my son to exhibit the overt reverence for ol’ glory that I’ve been intentionally planting since day one.

“HEY, Daddy. That’s the United States flag of America!”
:americanflag:

ADVERTISEMENT