ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

This will be good.....History Channel special in which he attempts to pull off Knievel’s three most famous stunts, one after the other, on live television: riding a motorcycle above 52 crunched cars and then over 16 tour buses and finally, over the Caesars Palace fountain—the jump that resulted in a near-fatal crash for Knievel.
DgVvjlVVQAA2a5j

Alright, I'm deleting that. Not into jokes about getting blown by a Kentucky player when I'm talking about my son being there. F*cking Sunday Night weird-ass, f*cks.

I do find it odd that Bristol seemingly carries a lot of white guilt yet wants to post in a thread that is comprised of 99.9% white people with the .1% being BBDK.

Saw Deadpool 2 and Han Solo this weekend. Not bad.

Another gorgeous day on the lake. Marina got pretty wild at night. #yachtlife

Can’t believe we’re already coming up on 4th of July weekend.

Tomatoes close to being ready. Got some zucchini and jalepenos.

Tyler Childers concert Friday.

Reactions: roguemocha
Monday Shorts:

- Took the wife to Knotty Pine on the Bayou Saturday night. Love that place- cajun sampler for dogdad, all while in the presence of fellow southern Campbell Countians overlooking the mighty Licking.

- “Lady Bird” is a really good watch for Catholic high schoolers who graduated late 90s/early millennium. Brought back some memories.

- Hitting up my first FC Cincinnati game Saturday night. Outdoor domestos in cozy Nippert. Not mad.

- Give me country and some DMB in the summer. All I need.

- Been wanting a good UK polo for awhile and finally grabbed one from Vinny Vines. Expensive AF but it’s hard to find a quality non-dryfit UK polo.

- Thisclose to wishing my summer away. Sorry but my thoughts keep drifting toward September. Definitely glad we’ll have some UK basketball in August, though.

- Three Points Brewery in Pendleton Friday night- have heard good things. Anyone been?

I’ve never seen a dirty Kentucky fried chicken. Now Lee’s on the other hand...

...is a pristine establishment serving primo chicken parts cooked just the way you like em. Right? RIGHT?

Who watch BET awards last night? Who hot, who not, etc etc...

Serbia's manager, Mladen Krstajić, will also be investigated due to these bizarre comments in reference to a penalty he believes his team deserved but didn’t receive:
“We were robbed,” he said. “I wouldn’t give him either a yellow or red card, I would send him to the Hague. Then they could put him on trial, like they did to us.”

Comparing a call in a soccer match to widespread genocide and ethnic cleasing is spot on! [thumb2]

* And I'm back. Destin was great. Just chilled by the pool or at the beach with the kids all day every day. Drank bourbon and played poker at night.

Just what Daddy needed.

* My youngest is 6 years old today. Where does the time go? Happy birthday, Lea!

* They started finishing my basement this morning. Should be done by the end of July. Excited.

Glad I stayed home to talk to the contractor before heading to the office. Marge had conveniently forgotten to mention anchoring my original Rupp Arena chairs into the wall and the UK billiards light over the game table.

* Who the touch does Oldham County think it is with it's fancy italicized serifed font on its WELCOME TO signs?

* Took the kids to see Incredibles 2. Not too shabby.

* Kentucky fans love the panhandle. Goodness. Blue got in.

* This first day back at work is gonna be a bear.

* I received a 5' inflatable Millennium Falcon for Father's Day. That was great on vacation, but now what do I do with it? I don't have a pool.

* Good call on Knotty Pine, wcc. Haven't been there in a while.

* Knobb Creek, vermouth, pretentious cherry juice & 2 cherries, big fancy ice cube. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT