ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to go bowling tomorrow afternoon. Dig out the old Brunswick POS ball, and drive over to Capital Bowl in Frankfort (it's a real garden spot, but make sure you've got a blade or a heater on you)

That’s how all the already projected draft picks are if we are honest. It’s why Cal has so much trouble with these kids.

This group was different.

NCAA is going to have to make a baseball rule or something where kids can go pro or they’re stuck.

That’s step one to gaining some control.

Isn’t that an MLB rule?

I think the NBa hates college basketball and wants it dead.
You know what it wants more than to be dead? To not have its members totally crushed by “potential”.

Thats why they made the 1 year rule, but per NBA guys it sounds like a lot of the organizations aren’t fans of the spoiled mentality that run and jump ship for money breeds.

It’s impossible now to know what those contracts have hidden because a player shows up for just the money during college. By the time they get that NBA money they are unmanageable.

The 2 year deal is coming and I bet it’s sooner than later.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Would have lost a massive amount on UVA not being involved in lowest scoring game of First Four.

You know what it wants more than to be dead? To not have its members totally crushed by “potential”.

Thats why they made the 1 year rule, but per NBA guys it sounds like a lot of the organizations aren’t fans of the spoiled mentality that run and jump ship for money breeds.

It’s impossible now to know what those contracts have hidden because a player shows up for just the money during college. By the time they get that NBA money they are unmanageable.

The 2 year deal is coming and I bet it’s sooner than later.
I am with you on this, but the players have fought against expanding the age limit - which is dumb because it would actually help the players already in the league the most.

The NBA is 9 months into their newest 7 year CBA.

It’s funny how you throw this out there. Thats it though? They are just 9 months into a new agreement? Cool.

That agreement was thought to be removing the 1 and done rule and that was very public. It was a complete shock that the players were the ones that fought to keep it in place, not the owners.

It isn’t just the owners acknowledging the impact of so much potential vs proven vets.

-No matter if they keep the current CBA or not, there are more Shaedon Sharpe’s coming to college for sure.

-Work during the game tonight which is fine because I’m off the rest of the weekend so just win against flipping Oakland please.

-Hitting a spring training game this weekend or next week ideally. Opening Day at the Rays has tickets for $45, that seems really cheap for opening day but they never sell out, was just surprised.

-When I think of Oakland, I immediately think of the one and only Too $hort. Shorty the pimp bitches.

-When was the last time we had a nice easy win in the tourney? I guess we must of beat the shit out of somebody early rounds 2015, maybe 2017.

-Guess I won’t be hitting up any spring training games for the first time in years. Usually try to get to a couple Red Sox or Twins every spring. Whatev

-The Rays play in a f’ing dump. Can’t stand that place and their stupid cow bells. Marlins park is pretty dope though.

-Community breakfast blend has been my go to brew lately.

-Man we really need the good Tre Mitchell back, starting tonight please 🙏

We need Cal to chill the eff out and let Dilly do his thing.

Dare I say that tonight is when we unleash the Big Z? Park Z at the elbow and let him feast, dish and drive.

I mean, eff Oakland.

-The Rays play in a f’ing dump. Can’t stand that place and their stupid cow bells. Marlins park is pretty dope though.

-Community breakfast blend has been my go to brew lately.
-Total dump but looking forward to seeing the new stadium down the road.

-Community is fine but I’ve become a big fan of spending money locally, especially when it’s pretty easy. It’s the one way you can really control where your money goes and a local coffeeshop is usually a better choice coffee-wise and for keeping money in your community.

• Sad
Reactions: jayroon
robert duvall GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT