ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Really feels like the timing is perfect for a March Madness preview episode of the BMW.

- It's lost (understandably) in all the tournament talk, but pretty impressive for (hopefully) future Kentucky AD DeWayne Peevy to pull Holtmann to DePaul. Assuming they get their NIL in order, he's the best coach they've had since the early days of Joey Meyer.

- It's beyond stupid that the portal opens today. Push it back. Good grief.

- What's your go-to multi-purpose seasoning? I've been putting that Everything Bagel stuff from Trader Joe's on more things than I care to admit.

Harissa (powder) is a good spicy, smoky seasoning that goes well on most meats, as well as roasted root (not the awful band) vegetables. TJ's Green Goddess seasoning is versatile as well.

Houston may be the worst #1 for us, but other than that I really like our draw. For this team, though, I'm not sure it's about the draw at all. It's about Kentucky. They can beat or lose to anyone and it won't be surprising. They just need to bring their A game.

Titans seem to be loading up the roster for Levis. Love to see it.

At 42, I think I just learned how to swing a baseball bat correctly, like really correctly. Have played my whole life and been a good hitter, but I just tapped into something. New level. Kind of pissed that I have more power now than I did in my 20s, because I was certainly in better shape and stronger then. Could've actually had power then If I swung right. Simply cannot beat the feeling of mashing with a wood bat. The feel and sound are 😚👌

Kid's first peewee practice tonight. Should be a balmy 38 out there under the lights. Next practice is Thursday evening 😡.

I'm mid splurge on a late '60s Ampeg fliptop restoration. IYKYK.

Pretty dope to have my car insurance for the year literally be more than my car’s value… WiTF. I’m buying my car every year with insurance, may be time to upgrade just due to that fact.

Also pretty dope, ESPN is 100% ALL IN on NFL football drafting versus the HUGE HALF SCREEN NCAA TOURNEY SEEDING on the left they don’t talk about. Lame.

-Loved seeing my boys/gals in town but actually ready for them to leave and back to my normal routine, took the week off basically and ate everything. Also, already planning a trip to KW next month.

-Smoked, give or take a joint, like 10 joints yesterday at the festival, pretty cool seeing everyone super chill and not hammered at a festival or fighting.

That event is very well done and self-policed very well, will def go back next year, especially with my buddy’s backstage passes and whatnot.

-All those longhairs around made me miss my longer hair and facial scruff. Looked at my boy during the show and said I totally look like a effing narc/cop right now 😆.

Immediately canceled my barber appt on Wednesday.

Harissa (powder) is a good spicy, smoky seasoning that goes well on most meats, as well as roasted root (not the awful band) vegetables. TJ's Green Goddess seasoning is versatile as well.

Houston may be the worst #1 for us, but other than that I really like our draw. For this team, though, I'm not sure it's about the draw at all. It's about Kentucky. They can beat or lose to anyone and it won't be surprising. They just need to bring their A game.

Titans seem to be loading up the roster for Levis. Love to see it.

At 42, I think I just learned how to swing a baseball bat correctly, like really correctly. Have played my whole life and been a good hitter, but I just tapped into something. New level. Kind of pissed that I have more power now than I did in my 20s, because I was certainly in better shape and stronger then. Could've actually had power then If I swung right. Simply cannot beat the feeling of mashing with a wood bat. The feel and sound are 😚👌

Kid's first peewee practice tonight. Should be a balmy 38 out there under the lights. Next practice is Thursday evening 😡.

I'm mid splurge on a late '60s Ampeg fliptop restoration. IYKYK.
Just bought G a wood bat for BP. I love it. I love buying baseball gear. It's like I'm 12 again and have that Eastbay at my finger tips. I just can't help myself.

He's going to start them because if they roll and win a title, no one will be on his ass about it. If not, he'll say he told us so.

Reactions: UKMKG
The absolute only positive thing that comes from them not starting is they don't pick up early fouls. But he has been subbing sooner all the time.

And that comes at a cost of getting and playing from behind every game now. So nah.

GJACPV1bYAAwqK7

Last edited:
-Hopefully the tweak is just letting Dillingham play the most minutes possible. IDGAF about his negative plays. I don't need analytics to know that guy is the most potent offensive player in the nation. I saw something where Rob and Reed, uncharacteristically, turned the ball over on like 25% of their possessions together Friday. They still beat TAMU during that time.

That's the whole f*cking thing. Who cares if you're suspect on D and turnover prone if you score like that? There's 1 way we win this thing. Trusting you shot makers to go f*cking nuclear. Tell him, "don't cheat, don't foul, just go make plays." We'd boat race motherf*ckers. But we'll lose... and Rob will play 16 minutes in that game, and I'll lose my mind.

The weird thing is, bringing those guys in at 16 is WAY more embarrassing than just f*cking starting them.

Dillingham is 2nd on the team in points and 5th in minutes. Tre Mitchel has more minutes, despite playing 5 less games. Rob has 2x more points than Tre.

-On a team that needs D, Theiro's usage is almost as bad.

Ride these fools until they die:

Reed
Rob
Reeves
Theiro
Z/Ugo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT