ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selection Show Randoms:

*Not a ton of teams have 4 wins better than the below. This carried our seed.

# UNC
@ Auburn
Alabama
@ Tennessee

* It makes no sense to me how Auburn and Alabama were ranked so high in NET, when they went 2-7 and 4-10 in Q1 games, respectively. We went 6-7. Their seeds seem about right.

* If we see Marquette, guarding the 3 line will be the key. They have 3 key contributors that shoot >37% 3FG. Obviously a lot rides on Tyler Kolek's health.

* 8 SEC teams in the tournament, matching the Big 12. Avg seed of 5.3 to 4.8. I think a lot of people discount we faced one of the toughest roads in a brutal conference.

* I married into supporting Gtown. The Big East was trash this year. 3 decent teams, and UConn is very good, but the conference mean line was much closer to DePaul/Gtown than UConn. They're my sucker conference of the year.

* Expect more upsets in the 6/11 match-ups than the 5/12.

* Just f*cking win.

Selection Show Randoms:

*Not a ton of teams have 4 wins better than the below. This carried our seed.

# UNC
@ Auburn
Alabama
@ Tennessee

* It makes no sense to me how Auburn and Alabama were ranked so high in NET, when they went 2-7 and 4-10 in Q1 games, respectively. We went 6-7. Their seeds seem about right.

* If we see Marquette, guarding the 3 line will be the key. They have 3 key contributors that shoot >37% 3FG. Obviously a lot rides on Tyler Kolek's health.

* 8 SEC teams in the tournament, matching the Big 12. Avg seed of 5.3 to 4.8. I think a lot of people discount we faced one of the toughest roads in a brutal conference.

* I married into supporting Gtown. The Big East was trash this year. 3 decent teams, and UConn is very good, but the conference mean line was much closer to DePaul/Gtown than UConn. They're my sucker conference of the year.

* Expect more upsets in the 6/11 match-ups than the 5/12.

* Just f*cking win.

Point-spread is how Bama and Auburn were so high in the NET. Big 12 gamed it in a similar manner.

My lord Dan Hurley is one arrogant guy but I guess he can strut all he wants right now. I think they get beat before the FF.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Pittsburgh is way closer to Lexington than it seems. Only 5 1/2 hours away. I’m not sure The Faithful will be super pumped for that roadie, but it’s a pretty easy trip for those who do.
Yep, pretty easy drive. It's funny; Paducah is a lot closer, and a much shorter drive, but it seems exponentially worse/longer/more miserable. Driving to western KY is the worst drive one can imagine.

What if we play all THREE 7 footers, MItchell, and Wagner?

Is that a tweak? (this shouldn't be construed as a negative comment.

Not sure what games Cal has been watching but every one of these players have been abused all year by a straight line drive. Wouldn’t matter if the roster was full of 7 footers.

How about spending the next few days doing nothing but learning to play defense. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT