ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
St. John’s is good offensively and bad defensively. They a dollar tree version of Alabama and we match up well with those type of teams plus Cal somehow always does well against Rick.

Also, they may not even make it despite Rick’s attorneys likely have been calling and threatening them with a lawsuit if they don’t let them in lol.

I don't give two sh*ts who we play. Because whether it's UConn or Gravy St. we're just as likely to win as not. With this team/"Coach", opponents don't matter. It's meaningless to even speculate on matchups, or "brackets opening up"

Last edited:
Yes but will you try to enjoy it in case they do make a run?

You know, have some faith?

each game is a coin flip.

That is what bothers me. Aside from a few elite teams, this squad shouldn’t be a coin flip with anyone

Win some games would be a nice, and refreshing start.

I'll consider beating Oakland an accsomplishment. It will double our NCAA tournament wins for the last ? how many years?

Reactions: jayroon
Seems like a manageable bracket but it’s anyone’s guess which KY team shows up and how much can the players minimize Cal’s incompetence and tune out his BS and just play their game.

Auburn wins SECT, gets a 4, paired with…

-overall 1 seed, Big East Champ, UConn
-B1G champ Illinois (3)
-Big XII champ ISU (2)

Cal may be right. 4 of the top conference tournament champs in one bracket is rough.

The SECT Final gave Auburn and UF no favors.

Seeds were set Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT