Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMU x 2
UNCW (AT HOME)
Three consecutive home losses
LSU
Gonzaga's Corpse
UT running us (AT HOME)

I use to be a financial advisor and I'd bet you can get a bit more bang for your 9 million bucks than that.

Going to take a monumental tournament to get the fans back on board with this piss poor showing.

Also, @SEC, enjoy the 15 people watching Doug Shows look at the monitor you dipshits. The fact that TAMU gets that kind of whistle against UK is absurd.

Wade f’ing Taylor marcus be Steph Curry against us. Infuriating

Man, epic buzzkill tonight. Decided to eat three gummies just before tip. I’m in more of a pissed off drinking mood now.

Reactions: jayroon
Kennedy -

No, this is what you said, "The refs absolutely f*cked us most of the game. The problem is Cal invites it game-in and game-out by acting like a deranged lunatic."

I wouldn't call that an ambiguous statement.

KIck rocks junior...

Hate to blame refs, but they were atrocious!

That said Cal lost that game and not in the first 3 minutes. Opening the 2nd half attacking the rim and drawing fouls was working and he didn’t push to continue that. They weren’t staying in front of us either but we quit attacking and they didn’t.

Nashville gonna be empty within an hour.

I really wanted to see this team in an elimination type game and now I really don’t want to see it. They’re a second weekend team still.

I really wanted to see this team in an elimination type game and now I really don’t want to see it. They’re a second weekend team still.

You're too good of a guy to do this to yourself buddy. As long as Cal is the coach here, temper expectations.

We should be a Final 4 contender but there's a spastic four year old who doesn't even know who's on the court or bench half the time because he's screaming hieroglyphics at a bunch of refs who apparently only train in the offseason.

I love this team and will remember it for a lot of fun games but, unless there's a miracle under the hood, we're gonna easily get bounced by any team that knows what a straight line drive is.

Also, no bitching about tourney draws with our losses.

Look at the bright side. We lose again early in the Dance and it all but guarantees Reed is coming back. Silver linings and all that crap.

You're too good of a guy to do this to yourself buddy. As long as Cal is the coach here, temper expectations.

Isn’t about Cal or my expectations. The players are good and they made mistakes too that could have made a difference.

Refs, Cal, bad play(youth showed) and it was too much against that team. I knew it would be closer than I wanted but they made veteran plays at the right time and we didn’t.

That isn’t a bad team to lose to, but I thought in an elimination game these players would be more clutch. Reeves wasn’t, Wagner wasn’t, Sheppard wasn’t as aggressive as I’d like to have seen, Edwards was off and Thiero was hurt after the play where he was clipped and landed awkwardly on top of their player belly first and caught himself on his wrist.

Ugo was lost and Tre was ok, but with Tre dumbass Cal had only him in on the back of the press the last 5 minutes and he gave up 2 layups and a foul because he isn’t a rim protector at all.

But I’m fine, just really thought in an elimination game they’d be clutch and instead their youth showed.

Those poor fans that went. Using their vacation fund to watch that shit.

At least the players only have to be inconvenienced with Lexington 1 or 2 more games and they can get out

Cal likes to remind us that he doesn’t care about winning this tournament, and he sure coached like it. Not talking about the starting lineup.

I like Wagner, I hope he comes back, and I think he does some good things for us, but there’s no question he’s the most negative regular we have right now. And leaving Z in to get relentlessly cooked and not protect the rim or rebound is just absurd in this kind of game.

Refs really took their dislike of Cal out on Reeves. Sucks that he basically didn’t get involved. Only 7 shots for him.

Speaking of St John’s, man I watched them before UK game and Pitino used 6 different defenses in the first and kept UConn off guard with the switching.

They should t ever be a team within 5 of UConn but when your coach will try everything and have his team prepared to do so you never know.

Reactions: UKMKG
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT